Cake Making & Baking Group

good idea!!

i really do have LOADS!!!

only thing would be is they would have to live local as some of them are really heavy, some of the wilton novelty ones are quite light though

Thanks Lea x

i was wondering how you stack 2 cakes? Do I need to put anything in to support the upper tier?

wow those cappucino cupcakes look amazing...i cant wait to make some the weekend now
xx

Thankyou Pinkgirl xxxx

I've never made them before and they seem to be a hit!

glitter great cupcakes!! how weird are we......i have a whole bunch of recipe ideas in my head with names for them all......and your cappacimo ones look VERY similar to how i would do my coffee n caramel ones!! great minds think alike! :) i bought some of those caramel curls from morrisons just for my coffee ones!! :)

they look brill!

yes hun.....u need dowels in your bottom cake, all cut to the same height (level or a tiny mm below where the fondant comes too) then your top cake should be placed on a cake card (abit like a cake board but much thinner!) and then your top cake and cake card go on top of the dowels! just stick it down with some royal icing or buttercream x

Quick question girls, when you do your cupcakes, what cases do you use, Muffin cases or normal bun cases? some of these on here look huge!

Is it easier to ice then if they are bigger? (muffin case)

I use muffin cases,so they are slightly bigger but not huge.

NuttyMummy those curls are just chocolate,i haven't tried the caramel curls yet...are they nice?

Well i already have cupcakes in the oven this morning....and chocolate all over my cheek LOL

I use what I feel like using at the time lol :) I was going to make some more cupcakes today but I forgot to get some marg when I went shopping yesterday :doh: going to see if MIL can get some on her way down :D xx

I borrowed a load of Mums baking stuff this morning!
I don't know who will eat all these cakes because i now have ALOT of cupcakes!!

I tried a new recipe this morning for Devils Food chocolate cupcakes.Hope they turn out well.

glitter...i have no idea i havent tried those either!! i have the white choc stars, the caramel curls, n something else....cant remember i have that much stuff....bought them for some idea i have. really going to have to try them out soon but i have no time!! i have a cake just out of the oven now LOL

The white chocolate stars are good!

Right here are my Devils Food Cake Cupcakes

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3171361.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3171370.jpg

Here we have a normal size cupcake...and a my other half sized cupcake!

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3171372.jpg

wow fantastic!!!

i also have some of those other coloured sugar stars....but i think mine are different colours than those?!

god the one in the blue case looks HUGE compared to the one next to it lol

Hmmm has anyone had a bash at ice cream cupcakes?

Also Tesco's has got a mahoosive Martha Stewart cupcake book in atm for £12, its really good, lots of pictures and delicious recipes :coffee:

How do you make ice cream cupcakes? Sounds complicated...

I've heard that book mentioned alot,meant to be really good.

Its the business!! I stood there drooling over it :lol:

Though im sure all of the recipes are available online in the cupcake section of the MS website .. you girls should check it out its full of hundreds of cupcake recipes :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->