Cake Making & Baking Group

Im going to have a bash as these ice cream cupcakes tonight, but using proper cones not little cups!!

Also might try banana, cinnamon and honey ones too :cloud9:

I have a nice recipe for rocky road cupcakes that i keep meaning to make.Let me know what yours are like xxx

I have a nice recipe for rocky road cupcakes that i keep meaning to make.Let me know what yours are like xxx

Really...ooo where do you get all your recipes from?
I made that up from my head lol. I think i need to invest in some good books lol.
I would love to be able to make some one night but i just dont have the energy after work.:coffee:

I have 3 really good books.Next Cupcakes/Hummingbird Bakery and a Womens Institute one LOL!!!!

Ooh can you take a pic of your ice cream ones PP would love to see them :)

Jesus you lot have time to bake and make zillion pages to catch up lol!

PS - they are wicked! Right, that icing on top, it's wet right, doe it dry hard...? AS im looking at some of these little cakes thinking "how the hell are you supposed to eat that" !! They're huge :haha:

The icing on what cakes? The cupcakes? Its weird, its kinda hard but kinda soft lol, like it gets a tiny hard layer on the outside, i cant think of the word :lol:

Sarah go look on Marthstewart.com and she has a whole section on cupcake recipes you'll love it!!

Glitter i will do as long as they turn out ok :lol:

ooooo tar hun
I have a hummingbird one...and a few others but they dont seem to be anything exciting lol
x

ooooo tar hun
I have a hummingbird one...and a few others but they dont seem to be anything exciting lol
x

ohh cant ewait to see the ice cream ones....:happydance:
Rocky road ones sound delish...OMG i am so going to gain lots of weight...:rofl:

My Choco Banna's are cooling, my cream cheese frosting is done and im all set to go........:haha:

I'm not very adventurous lol.

Birthday cake for Friday is bow made :happydance: I just need to cut the name out of the letter cutters and stick them down and I will post a piccie. Pretty happy with it :) although I ended up getting my friend to do the gun and she done an excellent job! Were thinking about doing things together as she has a brilliant imagination and eye for detail where as I am not a very creative person.

Going to make some cupcakes tomorrow. Not sure which flavour yet but thinking lemon ones :) and also some chocolate chip millies cookies. Made them for my birthday and I never got one thy were a big hit!! Xx

Mmmm cookies :cloud9:

Im just waiting on my ice creams to cool so i can ice them :hissy: im so impatient!!

Cant wait to see them PP! I might make carrot cupcakes tomorrow but try and only eat 1, not half a dozen :rofl:

oh and RE the icing going hard, it 'crusts' on the outside :)

Well theyre finished, theyre "ok" for a first attempt, they are harder to make than they look from a cone and its not a flat surface your working with so quite hard to ice to an even peak

Just uploading some piccies now

Ok here they are, excuse them still in my makeshift holder :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/a4b8b1c1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/7984d8b8.jpg

No too bad i guess!!

I dont know i havent eaten one, i rarely eat my own cakes :lol: is that bad?

Im pleased with them but everything can always be better ... im a Virgo, need i say more? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->