Cake Making & Baking Group

Marshmellows burn verrrry easy!
x

oh ooooo

I am so glad its friday.......lots of baking tomorrow.....i have also recieved my other cupcake boxes.
I would love to get some of the heart/star plungers!oh and the gerbras....glad its my birthday soon! lol
Still need to decide what cupcakes to make tomorrow....i was thinking mocha suprise and chocolate swirls.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i need to go to the new cake shop in town...but have no time to :( have worked 50 hours this week and im still here!

xx

Just think of all those pennies to spend in the new cake shop on your day off Georgie:thumbup:

Why,what happened? Was going to try that for the marshmallow cakes from the Hummingbird Bakery Book....

thats the one i was trying to do.. they just didnt melt :shrug: they all clumped together and stuck to my spoon and bowl :growlmad:
I just put jam in mine instead!

i wish cake equipment wasnt so expensive :(

I've made some new cakes I've put them up on my facebook - katy Camfield

I made lemon cupcakes but the frosting was really runny :(

Andrea hope you dont mine me asking...you know the giant cupcake you made?...what sort of colours/make were the pink and purple colour? Are they sugarflair? I want to invest in some good quality food colour and the bright pink and purple i am after (although saying that i do have the pink sugar flair pot so i bet if i add more it will be brighter). Oh gosh...i should just invest in every colour! lol
x

I dont mind you asking at all :)

The purple was squires Violet paste.....
Bright pink is so hard to get right. The more pink you add the redder it gets!!

To make that pink, I mixed my fondant with a Magenta edible powder colour :)

I dont mind you asking at all :)

The purple was squires Violet paste.....
Bright pink is so hard to get right. The more pink you add the redder it gets!!

To make that pink, I mixed my fondant with a Magenta edible powder colour :)

Thankyou...was just an idea i had...i wanted to practise making flowers and that out of fondant! hehe.

Think i have decided what i want to make tomorrow
Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
Mars bar cupcakes
mocha or cappucino cupcakes! hehe
xx

My attempt for today!!

Cake got stuck in the tin though :haha: so excuse all the lumps and bumps! I need to get letters that you cut out, anyone got any links? And pretty flower cutters please.

Your all toooo good at cakes, rofl, make mine look like a 4yr old has done them :rofl:

Attachments

• Layla Bday.jpg
    Layla Bday.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24
My attempt for today!!

Cake got stuck in the tin though :haha: so excuse all the lumps and bumps! I need to get letters that you cut out, anyone got any links? And pretty flower cutters please.

Your all toooo good at cakes, rofl, make mine look like a 4yr old has done them :rofl:

Thats really good! I love the flowers,really pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->