Cake Making & Baking Group

I would Gemgti, I use silicone ones they are fab.
I hate trying to do deep cakes x

Girls, i have 11 pots of sugarflair pastes for sale, 10 colours, £18 posted x

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/300232-sugarflair-icing-colours-x-11-a.html#post4842206

bugger i just bought some of these

there are ony a few colours i dont have:dohh:

I've just sold them anyway hun, caitlinsmummy jumped straight in lol
they're expensive for just a small pot really arent they, but ive given up cakes and am taking up sewing instead, im bloody terrible for swapping 'hobby's lol x

Whoever said about putting a filling into a cupcake you can get a "bismack" tip which you can use for putting the filling directely in without chopping the cake about

Katycam :hugs: im sure it wasnt too bad, dont give up, just keep practising

As for keeping the cupcakes flat, i read somewhere that professions pat the cake down mid cooking!! Havent tried it myself but mine generally turn out flat anyway because of the flour mix i use

To get cakes even and flatter i shake the mix sideways and back and forth once it's in the cases in the tin.

I probably look a right wally but they do look better when i do that!

Im sure we all have our little "quirks" when it comes to cake making :lol:

I just have to remember to wear a bra when i'm doing it and madly shaking around! LOL

Think i might get some bits for some easter cupcakes on Monday :)

Whoever said about putting a filling into a cupcake you can get a "bismack" tip which you can use for putting the filling directely in without chopping the cake about

Katycam :hugs: im sure it wasnt too bad, dont give up, just keep practising

As for keeping the cupcakes flat, i read somewhere that professions pat the cake down mid cooking!! Havent tried it myself but mine generally turn out flat anyway because of the flour mix i use

I got that with my wilton cake set :happydance: Thats how I filled my cakes!! xx

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kelly, do you sit and wait to pounce on people selling cake stuff? Thats twice now youve pipped me to the post :mamafy:

ohh well, I'm making orange and lemon cupcakes tonight...and am going to fill lemon ones with a little lemon curd...what could I fill orange ones with orange buttercream? wanted something a little more 'exciting'

Marmalade?

I was i was all better im dying to make my mickey/,innie mouse cupcakes :hissy:

Marmalade?

I was i was all better im dying to make my mickey/,innie mouse cupcakes :hissy:

marmalade! why didnt i think of that! :dohh: ta tits:flower:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kelly, do you sit and wait to pounce on people selling cake stuff? Thats twice now youve pipped me to the post :mamafy:

:rofl: :muaha:
I am NOT laughing, I have a strop on with you now:grr:

Watch what your saying or you might not get your suprise ;) :haha: x

Aaargh now my cupcakes are going wrong. The buttercream is going horrible and separating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->