Cake Making & Baking Group

awww thanks girls, I sooo enjoyed doing it! My kitchen now looks like a bomb site...:dohh:
My OH made me do it for his friend....who is a rally photographer so he should be pretty chuffed!

Easter cake tomorrow!

I've been googling and Ant is taking me to a couple of proper shops tomorrow, to have a look at bits and peices, :happydance: I need icing bags desperatly, i'm full of half ideas for this weekend, I'm thinking something strawbery and some pastel things, to make easter themed.
any ideas welcomed :) :flower:
the thing is though i've now stoppped eating them myself :lol:

That castle cake is fab!!! OMG

and Jac! For someone who hasn't made cakes that long, fair play girl!! x

Loving all these flake and flower cupcakes!!

Well done Jac!

Ive tried to fix my cake as best I can :shrug: Its BC/jammed in a closetdownstairLOL as my kitchen is too hot and the BC was starting to seperate.. yucky. Anyway its gonna be wonky and on my 12" tier one of the edges is totally missing :rofl: but atleast its a cake.. right? We'll see how decorating it tomorrow goes.

Oh and TJG that castle cake is soooo cute!

Jac fair play that is amazing! Well done you should be chuffed to bits with it!

Glitte,r yummy yummy looking cupcakes!

Well ladies i bit the bullet, I have environmental health coming round next week and i've ordered my business cards and here we go! lol im scared lol x

ps fantabulous cakes lately everyone! absolutley amazing! x

Well ladies i bit the bullet, I have environmental health coming round next week and i've ordered my business cards and here we go! lol im scared lol x

Good luck!

Have you read up on yoru requirements for hygiene etc cos they will sting you for every little thing!!

Good luck!

Have you read up on yoru requirements for hygiene etc cos they will sting you for every little thing!!

I spoke to ES on the phone and she went through all the req's and everything she asked i had so i think it'll go ok. Kitchen is only a year old anyway xxx

OMG TJG I just saw your castle cake!!! That is amazing...mine deffo looks like crap now...you are sooo clever!

I will do! Gosh it's scary going it on your own!! I will be on here all the time asking for you guys support! xxxx

Yey thats great news baby dance...woohoooo

TJG: that castle cake is amazing...i love it...it very much reminds me of one i had when i was a little girl!

Jac: wow wow wow i love your subaru cake...its perfect...must of took you ages hun

Everyones cakes are amazing....I only have to show OH and he is hungry! lol

Right they....i have broken up for 2 and a bit weeks...:happydance::happydance::happydance:
So so happy...i have a big order i want to place with baking bits...need lots more cases, colours and decorations.
I have so many ideas i want to create and all the bits are in the cupboard ready to go:
Chocolate Orange cupcakes
Chocolate crunch (with crunchie)
Would like to do one with broken up twirl in too.
Mocha cupcakes in cappucino cups
Rainbow cupcakes
Banana Split cupcakes

OOOO and i want to learn how to make cupcakes that have the soft chocoalte in them middle??? got a good idea for decoration lol.

I have got some cupcakes to make, prob vanilla but decorated with icing...thinking about doing playing cards on them.

Quick question: i saw a wilton cake level thing in TKMAXX...was £2.99 that a good price? Also in there they have lots of cake tins for victoria sponges...what size am i best getting?

pink - i think that's a good price hon.

WOW - andrea and jac - you amaze me! amazing cakes ladies! Well done to both of you! love love love them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->