Cake Making & Baking Group

love the cake jac!
The wasp looks great! I think the eyes look fine :)
if i were you id so with making lots of the little cakes, if you've got the colour you could make them sky blue with clouds and put them around the wasp on the cake board xxx

you could just make the eyes more oval instead of round if you dont like the really cartoony look though (though i do think itd look fine as it is) xxx

Andrea the wasp looks FAB so far hun, not sur eon the eyes i think they look ok as they are

LOVE the cake Jac :rofl: :rofl: are you sure you didnt slip a little "extra" in for them :muaha:

OKayyy I have my own cake face book page now girlsies, just like you pro's!!

Its called Cake-a-licious

linky https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cake...!/pages/Cake-a-licious/121616257853964?ref=ts

please join x

Well done everyone!

Those mario cupcakes are sooo cute.

The wasp cake looks fab too, I'd do the eyelid thing probably! Why don't you make extra cupcakes in a different flavour so people can pick and chose?

Jac, that weed cake :rofl: how funny! Cant believe you can buy a cannabis leaf cutter :shock: where did you get that?!

Jacs you stroppy mare!!! :lol:
I'm not sure about the foot cutters, I have no clue about the technical side of stuff, I just buy them.
I haven't spotted blue and white feet cake cases yet, how about just polka dot ones?

I would like to introdue you all to the new member of our family
his name is Kenny :)

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/jodielou/cakes%20and%20stuff/DSCF1106.jpg
:happydance:

I have 60 to make for tomorrow :shock:, not too bad as all vanilla

I also have a few orders that have come in 2 for next week, but I am also attempting my dads cake, so it is gonna be a busy one!!

why do i always have loads of pages to catch up on LOL

pinkgirl...carving that cake isnt TOO bad...just depends if you have a crumbly cake or not! doind little bits at a time is the best, but i hate carving because its sooooooo messy and its nerve wracking just incase u slice a huge wrong piece off! LOL
got one more to bake this morning n i can start it then...shes coming 2 moro for it!

jacs your cake is brilliant!! that maple cutter came in brilliantly and its PERFECT! i havent seen white n blue feet cases, just the wilton ones. im doing baby feet cupcakes and i have some blue feet already here to use, and the buyer is buying the white ones off ebay for me. as for putting feet on a cake, i just drew a foot shape on paper, cut it out n used it as a template for these....that way u can make them as big or as small as you need:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs413.snc3/24957_377255258322_509248322_3731680_3535252_n.jpg

andrea just be careful how u do the eyelids if your doing them....as your wasp might look like its had some of jacs cake.....n look stoned LOL

awww JO, look at kenny!!! congrats :0) how much did he cost?

good luck with everyones baking!!

haha funny you shoudl say that!

Neil came in this morning and asked why the wasp looked stoned!

I told him it looks alot healthier than it did last night cos it looked dead when it was on the base cake!

oh well, its all a learning curve!! LOL!

awww JO, look at kenny!!! congrats :0) how much did he cost?

good luck with everyones baking!!
I don't know, Ant just came in from work with it for me, I had a sneaky look online but got a bit scared at the £££, :lol: they varied so much.
It is a Kenwood Chef Premier 4.6litre 1000W

I have just done my first mix in it and I have to say I love it

they retail at about £200 :D

I look at mixers often :blush:

I've been dropping hints for weeks and he just isnt taking me on at all!! Arse!

ready to roll icing ?

Can i just poke some holes into it add foodcolour mix in leave to dry for a while (how long would that be) and the place on cake?

Im cheated with kyles now lmao!! going to just use a big old roasting tray with grease paper to get the size i want for the bottom cake without having to pay £££££ for the right size tin lol

Wow everyones cakes look amazing !!!

Jac I linked you to foot print cutters when I gave u the cases link xx

it was the second link :hugs :

At work on my phone so will have a proper look at the cakes later today xxx

seems like a good price!!

for ready to roll icing, u can add colour paste to it, knead it in till the colour is nice and even, roll it out and cover your cake with it :)

well my last cake is cooling in the kitchen....ive just had a quick go on 'just dance' for the wii, it arrived this morning! i need to lose some weight so thought it would be great......OMG did i look like a right tit diving around my front room....deffo going to have to be a 'night-time, curtains closed' job!! and heres me saying i need to lose weight....eating a hollands pie LOL

ok so the girl i was meant to meet up with today has cancelled :(
soo
iv decided the only way to recover is to bake!
:haha:
Im thinking some cupcakes and some cookies...nom nom boredom comfort eating :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->