Cake Making & Baking Group

I would charge £25-£35 for a 2 tier of that size hun as long as it isn't a complicated design :hugs: xx

Made some mint chocolate chip cupcakes today.

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P5081728.jpg

I'd make it £1 per person really. £35 for a 2tier is still so cheap.

so ive been at the dipping again!! Honestly this is what I get like til i learn how to do something properly!!!

the 3rd one was a disaster but i thought it looked like one of those cute cartoony cupcakes so i stuck a cherry on it!!

Attachments

• DSC01159.jpg
    DSC01159.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01160.jpg
    DSC01160.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01164.jpg
    DSC01164.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
Made some mint chocolate chip cupcakes today.

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P5081728.jpg

so ive been at the dipping again!! Honestly this is what I get like til i learn how to do something properly!!!

the 3rd one was a disaster but i thought it looked like one of those cute cartoony cupcakes so i stuck a cherry on it!!

they both look yummy!!!!!

Wow Andrea those dippies (1st 2) are perfect and the 3rd is just so cute lol

Glitter I could really go for one of those mint choc cuppies right now!

I'm feeling very uninspired as I'm making a carrot cake for when the inlaws come over tomorrow. But I'm not really "decorating" it and it's boring. Hey ho.

Love the dipped one with a cherry on top.So cute!

The mint choc ones are so nice...i've had 2.REALLY not helping me shift the weight!

Thanks Blah and Tapergirljean. I have said £35 to her, I know it is very cheap but it's my first one to "sell" and I just want to cover cost and then hopefully the other mums might like and order... then I will charge nearer £60 if it's good enough. I''l probably spend hours on it and wish I'd charged hundreds! xx

Please advise, my friends birthday is coming up and she looovveesss oreos and i would really like to do the oreo cupcakes i saw on here. What do i do? lol xxx

I think it's just vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and a mini oreo on top with some crushed oreo to decorate.

I think someone added crushed up oreo into the actual buttercream mix before,that looked good.

thanks everyone :)

Glitter they look gooooood!!

My oreo ones I crushed up full oreos and flung them into a chocolate cake mix! Then topped with vanilla buttercream, crushed oreos and a mini one :)

nice cupcakes girls!!

well im off on holiday 2moro, will probably come back to tons of pages!! but hopefully lots of cake pics!!!

i do my oreo ones the same as andrea :) make sure you add the mini oreo at the very last minute cos weirdly they go totally soft :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->