Cake Making & Baking Group

yay!
Andrea that garden cake is amazing!!!! Your gonna be a famous cake lady someday I just know it!

Has anybody ordered from cakes,cookies and crafts online?
https://www.cakescookiesandcraftsshop.co.uk/acatalog/CAKE_DECORATING.html

I ordered late on the 10th and am waiting for an order, if it doesnt arrive today I am gonna be one unhappy bunny!!! It has my princess cupcakes that I NEED to do today and my cases for the christening on sunday!! arghhhhh!!!

:D thanks Jac, yeah ive ordered from them and I am pretty certain i had the same problem!!

I wish craft company sold everything then we could get it all from one place!

yep their delivery was fantastic! How long did yours take to arrive???

Im wondering whether im going to have to go and buy replacements now : ( Not fookin happy!

If that order doesnt arrive by 1pm Im gonna write a damn awful review on them!

oh girls i ordered some of the new 2 ended food colour pens and they are a million times better than the sugarflair ones!!

They have a thin nib and a thick one, its rainbowdust that make them and they come in loads of different colours!

I coloured in the little ladybirds with it!

i think i have ordered from them once, it took a while to come x

im trying to remember what i bought from them then id remember how long i waited on it!

i bought the chocolate moulds and sticks and things and it took about a week to come x

i remember, it was oblong cake boards and i waited 2 weeks then they resent them :wacko:

But i did have to buy elsewhere too cos i needed them!!

I told them i wanted a refund and they said i would have to fill in loads of different forms so i thought bugger it, think it was about £20 i spent so im glad it wasnt a massive order!!

b:wacko:ll:wacko:x

i have a two tier christening cake suppost to be being picked up tomorrow , but the womans little one got rushed to hospital last night and is now in intensive care the poor little man

she has very kindly messaged me and told me (i dont think i would be in any state to message anyone if it was my little one)

obviously with no word of doubt her priority is her little one
but what do i do with the cake??? it has personalised ribbon on and i go on holiday on monday so cant really keep it anywhere?

and its a 10/8 inch, i know rob can eat alot of cake but i dont think he can polish off that much before monday :rofl:

i hope her LO is ok though it sounded pretty serious :cry:

ohhh shit now I'm worried!!!

Ive just spoken to them and they say it was despatched on the 11th by royal mail 1st class.....I frickin hope it comes today.:growlmad:

I ordered from that cupcake boxes and their delivery is excellent, came next day:thumbup: why cant all companies have customer service like that?

omg lea, thats awful!!!!! poor baby!

uhmmm pass on that one...do you know anybody getting christened on sunday?

ohh btw, wrappers just arrived and I am megaaaa chufftied!! Daddy is especially impressed with his 'daddy' one:blush:

awwww im glad u like them jac!!

when u get them all made up will u take a pic and tag me for my page please xx

oh poor baby i hope he is ok :(

is it all iced and everything? You could maybe drop it into a neice or nephews school at lunchtime?

Or phone around! Someone might want a cake for this weekend!

I will Lea : )

Andrea I want to make a rope effect thing with blue and white icing for around the bottom of my cake, whats the easiest way to do it...Ive tried rolling it out like a sausage but it doesn't want to roll..... is there a tool you need or am i doing something wrong?

aw poor baby!!
iv had all my orders from them and theyv always come in a few days for me :shrug:
maybe im just lucky :haha: xxx

I found someone on ebay who makes rice paper cake toppers & just ordered 24 for Seths birthday cupcakes :) 6 leaves, 6 apples, 6 strawberrys & 6 plums :) The exact images from the hungry caterpillar book :) Im so excited :) x

Those rice paper toppers are fab.You can get any image you like on them,great for gifts for people or personalised cakes :)

I had John Barrowman ones for my birthday!

oh poor baby i hope he is ok :(

is it all iced and everything? You could maybe drop it into a neice or nephews school at lunchtime?

Or phone around! Someone might want a cake for this weekend!

all my family live over an hour away and dont drive and im on nights tonight she was suppost to collect

heres a pic - its nothing to complicated

do u think i can rescue the balls?? just pull them off and put them in a container? she is still wanting the cake when the christening is rearranged

i can just pull off the ribbon no probs
https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/d21f23e2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"