Cake Making & Baking Group

OMG Andrea, you should be on cake boss!

That is awesome lady!!!!

How the flip did you work out spacing for all the numbers etc??

I'm impressed:thumbup:

Jo, Cassandra!

Fantastic First Cakes!!

TJG, Amazing as always....

...i have given up with baking for a while, had some negative comments from people so have lost the love of it. Will jsut be stalking for a while.

xx

Jo, Cassandra!

Fantastic First Cakes!!

TJG, Amazing as always....

...i have given up with baking for a while, had some negative comments from people so have lost the love of it. Will jsut be stalking for a while.

xx

Thank you :)

Aw hun, Dont listen to what other people have said. There's no need for people to be like that - i'd say prove them wrong, but then again you shouldnt have to prove anything to the likes of people like that.

Take it with a pinch of salt, jealousy!

Keep making cakes xxx

Georgie dont listen! Your cakes are awesome ..... my OH told me my cakes are rough!! He's a nob though, it put me off for about a week..........prove them wrong!!!!

your both so cute, thank you...when people tell you that though it makes you notice all the bad things, thats with them. Im going to do my dad some fathers day cupcakes but just going to take a little break for a while.

I know Im terrible at baking, but I didnt think they were that bad...just got a lot of practice to do I think xxx

I know I cant bake! All my cakes sink or dont cook properly, it takes me like 5 attempts each cake haha!

it doesnt matter hun, it wasnt the taste of the cake it was the look and stuff, its just comments like 'well practice makes perfect' and 'you will get there in the end' and stuff, just makes ya feel a bit like shit.

xxxxxx

I know I cant bake! All my cakes sink or dont cook properly, it takes me like 5 attempts each cake haha!

it doesnt matter hun, it wasnt the taste of the cake it was the look and stuff, its just comments like 'well practice makes perfect' and 'you will get there in the end' and stuff, just makes ya feel a bit like shit.

xxxxxx

:( :hugs:

Here if you need me to help! Just pm anytime :) x

thanks hun, i had my nana teaching me.
I just love the decorating part of it. I dont care if they arent any good just enjoy it so much xxx

awwww Georgie! From what ive seen of your cakes they look great hun, dont listen to them!

My OH has had a rollocking this week, first he tells me he doesnt like my pram then he tells me my icing writings not upto much...I told him to feck off :rofl:

I love doing it and I wont stop for no one!

:hugs:

Andrea- Rough, my arse!!

edit: ohhh forgot to say, I'm in the middle of making an a fairy out of fondant for the top of a little girls birthday cake....cant show you it until wed evening though as she's on here and might see it!

jac! :rofl: thank u!

Ild kick my OHs arse if he started on my cakes...he hates eating cake tho!

Ild love to be as confident as you girls! but you are all amazing at what you do!

cant wait to see the fairy jac. xx

hi guys!! great cakes!

georgie....dont listen! they are just jealous that they cant do it.

i love how they say 'it cant be that hard!' they try it themselves and make a total ass of it! they think its the easiest thing in the world till they do it themselves!
like the woman who bought a fruit cake for the top of my cupcake tower....she said im just going to write his name on it etc. then i get a text message BEGGING me to write on it for her coz she couldnt do it!!! ha ha makes me laugh!

jac why did he not like ur pram?!

andrea fab roulette cake, god bet it was a ball ache rolling all the white fondant into stripes! LOL
my next two cakes are my mum n dads anniversary cake (ruby) and my dads 60th birthday cake.

hi ya ladies well if this works there should be a link to the 2 cakes that i have done in the last 2 weeks they where for my friends children these are the first cakes i have ever done for any one else so i was very worried i think they came out ok what do you think xxx

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65475&id=1348203905&l=46595d43b8

hiya girls!

Fantastic cakes!!

here is the roulette cake, was for a friends brother in law and they had dinner for him at an Italian restaurant in town and now the owner wants a cake too! :D

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs526.snc3/29915_436288650878_620555878_5678270_2527072_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs546.snc3/29915_436288660878_620555878_5678271_3900787_n.jpg

omg that must have taken ages looks fantastic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->