Cake Making & Baking Group

Lover: they are fantastic!
Snowball: I am wondering what your idea is lol

Right girls i need you help....i am kind of thinking i would like to stay selling my cupcakes. I have had a few people ask but because i work full time, i have work to do at home (i am a teacher) I find it hard to find the time...and its a lot of work.
I have started writing things down like how much i pay for my ingredients/boxes/ cases and that. My OH then asked me tonight what i would call my little 'buisness'....my mind went blank.... so i need your help...you know me...a few of you are on my fb....what do you think?
So far i have

Sarah's Cupcakes -Simple i know
Sprinkles & ______ cupcakes: just cant think of a work to go
Cookies and cream: this is one of my favourite flavours so would be a signature flavour.
A Little something : Seeing as cupcakes are often a gift.
Sprinkles: simple but catchy
Cupcake Heaven: ??

Help............. I am kind of really liking 'A Little Something' and cupcakes are a little something that can mean a lot! hehe

XX

I dont know if this is a little long winded, but what about:

A Little Sprinkle of Something and some sort of written signature thingy across it saying By Sarah

I think they're all cute!

oooooooo love them both

Cassandra thats fab!! hehe
going to sleep on it tonight before i get serious! hehe
x

Girls, quick question as im up to my eyes in fondant...is there a way of fixing a ribbon round a shaped bosrd with out the damn glue showing through?

i paint the sides of the board wth a v thin layer of buttercream xxx

Girls, quick question as im up to my eyes in fondant...is there a way of fixing a ribbon round a shaped bosrd with out the damn glue showing through?

Double sided sticky tape from a craft shop! :thumbup: I got fed up of seeing the glue, too, so now always use tape and just dampen the ribbon to stick it on the cake. How's the fairy going? can't wait to see it!

i read that most of you use muffin cases when doing cupcakes, so i thought i would try it and well.... lets just say there a mess :haha: i think i have either overloaded the cases (i did a 8oz mix between 12) or i have used the trays with 12 spaces. do i need to use one with less ??

you can get the deeper set trays specially to hold muffin cases too cant you, think they trays hold 6 instead of 12

i normally use about 1 tablespoon of mix per case works out just about right x

Any one know where i can get a mould for making the little tiny baby feet. i got one off ebay but it makes bigger feet and i want one to make little feet

Where do you ladies get your muffin cases from?
The ones i use i can never find in the shop anymore :(

Mine are either Morrisons for brown or white, or Online for funky ones x

It's ok hun,i wish we did have an Asda!

Morrisons is where i get my lovely brown ones from but the store here hasn't had any for weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->