Cake Making & Baking Group

i done this one...

https://i49.tinypic.com/6f05zb.jpg

not my actual one btw!

heres my latest......... wedding cake next.....eeekkkk

it looks all grainy and dusty cos my camera is dying! Promise haha!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs326.ash1/28485_439481075878_620555878_5763905_2902309_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs296.snc3/28485_439481090878_620555878_5763907_4498187_n.jpg

Have you seen these?

https://www.shinyshack.com/product.php?prid=214678&pn=Betty-Crocker-Cupcake-Icing---Pink

Wonder what they are like? 7 pounds to ice 12 cupcakes is alot!!!

Great cake Andrea:thumbup:

Jo, you really do make lovely cupcakes:cloud9:

I'm free for a while now, just 2 wedding cakes for weekend, some cupcakes for 1st July then 2 christening cakes middle of july.

Great cake Andrea:thumbup:

Jo, you really do make lovely cupcakes:cloud9:

I'm free for a while now, just 2 wedding cakes for weekend, some cupcakes for 1st July then 2 christening cakes middle of july.

Have I read that right? Free for a while JUST 2 :shock: wedding cakes for the weekend???? OMG, Are you not :wacko:stressed out?
I'm bad enough trying to cope with one and had to be super, super organised just to be able to do those two 7" birthday cakes for the same weekend, don't think I could do two wedding cakes! Good for you though, you're doing really well! xx

jac...have u made a wedding cake before?!

great cake andrea!! good luck with ur wedding cake!!! when is it for?

ive got one for this weekend, and a christening cake for sunday....no motivation again though LOL

glitter...yeah it does look expensive!!! and by the model cupcake it doesnt seem to do a very good job??!! LOL

good luck jac!

glitter, i have seen those one american websites before, its imported so costs much more than it should!
Suppose its ok if you are just doing a few with the kids!

Wedding cake is being picked up on Thursday Tracey , i feel like ive been making bloody sugar roses for weeks!!! Haha i hope ive made enough!!

ive lost all motivation for cake making too! I think its because I'm being told what to do more than just being told "do what you want" LOL!! :D

LOL you usually always make too much stuff to fit on a cake...i do it all the time LOL
is it the choc ones with the diamantes (or pearls?) in the middle? bet it will look fab, its one of my fav colour schemes :)
hows it going?

yeah i know what u mean..i have no motivation coz my kitchen is already a bomb site and i have to tidy before making the cakes :rofl:

yeah the chocolate roses and the larger ones have pearls in the middle!

I'm just away to mix up a ton of ivory fondant!! Considered buying it pre coloured but that would have just been lazy on my part! :)

My kitchen has been a tip for 3 days now! Urgh, I'll pay Gemma to clean it after!

Oh keep forgetting to say, Cupcakers! Asda now have the full range of Dr Oetker stuff in, they do online and my one does anyway!!

I just got some of the wafer daisies, giant chocolate stars, choclate hearts, mini jazzies and chocolate stars and moons!!

No idea when i will have time to use them though!!
Someone gave me a box of lindt wafer thin choclates the other day so i had a great master plan that i would make choccy cake, cut it into squares and stick these little chcolates round it, so it was like a chocolate box!

Might try it this weekend if i find some time!

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!! i have just taken a late order from a friend for thursday. She wants a giant cupcake for her dads 50th birthday and 12 normal sized cupcakes. Problem is i dont have any number cutters how the hell am i going to cut out numbers with no cutter??????

Can u have a look in the supermarkets for number cookie cutters maybe?
Lovely cake TJG xxx

gemgti....i used to cut mine by hand when i didnt have the cutters xx

andrea LOL i always buy my ivory already coloured...may seem lazy but at least u know u can get it to the EXACT same colour if u run out or are abit short! LOL

yeah i saw those in asda..think it was the moons n stars i spotted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->