Cake Making & Baking Group

when im doing a standard mix (for 12 large cupcakes) i juice an orange or lemon, add the juice to the mix with a pinch of the zest.

you can add some zest and juice to your buttercream aswell! Or use it to top them :)

I think I will do it then :) it doesn't start til September, it's one night a week for 9 months.

Lemon cupcakes always go down well here :)
Or mint chocolate chip or Chocolate orange!

here is todays order that was just collected

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/gti106/Photo362.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/gti106/Photo357.jpg

Giant cupcake looks fab!
Lovely cupcakes too,the strawberry ones look really summery :)

They are lol.. the ones on the left are lemon with lemon curd in the middle x

Andrea, Fantastic cake, it is beautiful as always
Gem yours looks fab too xx

Georgie,Lemon ones alwyas go down well here too, I pipe a bit of Lemon curd into the middle as well x

What do you use for your letters? I have cutters but i dont like them!

oooh yumm just found this thread i make cakes lots too!! think i might have to start out again!!!!
this is the last cake i made for a birthday which was mine last year we had moulin rouge fancy dress so a cake as a fan was needed!!x

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 27
it went down very well!! seem to have lost loads of things while moving house or they might still be at my mums might make my dad some cupcakes for fathers day but as for tomoro i think a chocolate fudge cake is in order after week weve had yumm!!x

great cakes!!

ive finished my wedding cake now, dreading starting this christening cake today!

want to be out in the sunshine...not in a hot kitchen!

Fab cakes girls, they look so yummy!!

that fan is ace :)

Am finishing my lego cake today so will get pictures on soon (if its not too embarrassing!)

xxx

Lovely fan cake!!

Katy i use tappits for my letters , some people dont like them though!

are tappits easy to use? i can never bloody pipe letters always end up in a mess

they take a wee bit of getting used to but once you have it sussed they are easy :)

Tracey, when do we get to see the cake! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->