Cake Making & Baking Group

Booth, yep that's the right one - it's the 1m nozzle
Tsia - they are fab!

ive just got sugar flair, its bril, you hardly need anyhting to add the colour so lasts ages, and comes in about 30 diff colours, it is slightly more expensive but id defo say its worth it, also i find my icing tases better with it...

right iv ordered the wilton 12 piece cake decorating set so thats the one with the good nozzle to get the good looking cupcakes you guys make am i right? tell me i am or iv just wasted a tenner lol :dohh:

Where did you get it from? :flower:

I have absoloutly no idea why its called a 1m :shrug:
but I know that someone (Sorry I can't remember who? :flower:) phoned craftcompany (link on front page of this thread) where most of us got out 12 piece sets from, and they can supply just the 1m nozzle for about £1 something + p&p, although I'm sure you'd find loads more to order from there anyway! :thumbup:

Hey girls I am selling a 29 piece Wilton Nozzle set if anyone is interested

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-electrical-adult-fashion/365064-cake-stuff-reduced.html xx

omg....disaster number 2!!! can u friggin believe it!!! its just not my luck at all!!

all the cake is finished ready for today's pickup.....i made a ladder from fondant, and was almost dry last night...i thought...ill just leave it overnight just to be sure.

put the cake in the living room, and left the ladder on the kitchen top drying.

what happens this morning???!!! adam purts the dryer on full pelt.....kitchen window shut, dryer hose not attached to the outside hole properly...the WHOLE kitchen is PISSED wet through.....everything is dripping from condenstation....a piece of scrap fondant that was left on the top is just a sticky mess....even the insides of the cupboard are wet.......and youve guessed it.....my fondant ladder is floppier and stickier now...than when i friggin made it. he is a TOTAL dead man!! im soooooooo pissed off with him right now. i now have the ladder on some greaseproof paper sat by the open window in the front room!! doubt it will dry in time though

what a nobhead!

:( i already told him about heat from cooking and heat from the dryer effecting the fondant......did he listen!!??

did he feck! :rofl:

right iv ordered the wilton 12 piece cake decorating set so thats the one with the good nozzle to get the good looking cupcakes you guys make am i right? tell me i am or iv just wasted a tenner lol :dohh:

Where did you get it from? :flower:

You finally getting down to some baking hun? x

Yeah - hopefully :D

I ordered some sprinkles and pretty cupcake cases off ebay so just waiting on those. Can't wait!

I need that Wilton 1M tip! I have the others so don't really want to buy the whole set. Just tried emailing the craft company (?) but it was re-directed back to me. Might try giving them a ring later!

I'll stick with cupcakes for now then will attempt a big cake for Lola's 1st birthday :D

You doing your cupcakes today? x

Yeah, my kitchen is trashed already as David is working nights and whenever he's home through day my house gets bombed but i'm determined to do some cakes today...

Do all the Wilton nozzles fit all types of bags?? I have a prestige piping bag and about 5 nozzles but dunno if wilton ones will fit?? Anyone :flower:

Oh Tracey nightmare!!!!! Ant would have been wearing the bloomin cake :lol:

Not sure if the nozzle will fir the bag you already have cassandra, I use disposable bags most of the time and just cut the end to fit.

Tsia the cupcakes look lovely :thumbup:

Well my sister took some of my spares into work yesterday, I boxed her 6 up so she wasn't being tight :lol: 3 Choc fudge and 3 vanilla girly.
She called me when she got home from work and one of her workmates had asked if I took orders, she told her yeah but not as a business, her workmate wants 100-150 for her WEDDING!!!!!!! :shock: and 50 for her sons birthday.
When she first said I was like ok that is do able when she said wedding I freaked out big style!!.
Luckily it is not until next year and hopefully I will get kitchen registered and be a bit more legit, how scary is that though!!!

if anyone orders a 1m nozzle can you order me one too? I'll paypal you the money and postage so you can send it on when it comes.

cant find them on ebay.. do they do them? can anyone find a link?
thanks

the set wasnt bad value tsia, it had 4nozzles n 8 disposable bags and was only 9 something including postage! xx

wow well done Jo!!!!

Tracey i would have killed him!!!!! Neil knows to stay well clear when there is any cake stuff in the kitchen, he even asks if he is allowed to make coffee!!! :haha:

Tell him if he is going to be doing that you want a condenser dryer!! I can have mine on now while cakes are in the kitchen, good cos i went 3 days once without doing any washing cos of cakes!!!!

if anyone orders a 1m nozzle can you order me one too? I'll paypal you the money and postage so you can send it on when it comes.

cant find them on ebay.. do they do them? can anyone find a link?
thanks

I'm gonna ring craft company later see if they can do it. If they can I'll get you one too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->