Cake Making & Baking Group

Ooo that's an awesome waybuloo cake!

Cheers miss muffet! Yeah I did make it myself. Lol my mum didn't believe me when i emailed her a pic, she asked if my husband did it :dohh: cheers mum!

Your cake and cupcakes are totally brilliant, well done. Can't believe our babies are turning 1- I remember you from 3rd tri!

Well done on your cake Miss Muffet!

I did chilli chocolate last night! They werent my cup of tea but everyone else had them and said they were delish. My mum even made me the chillies to go on top!

I have 24 to do on Saturday for a 4th Birthday and then some samples for a wedding too.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17
Here are mine from today...

Just playing around with this one.Club Tropicana Cupcake :haha:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3133393.jpg

Mars Bar Cupcakes and some 99's
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3133403.jpg

Pretty Flowers
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3133405.jpg

Gorgeous cupcakes Glitterfairy. I dont really do chilli but everyone said they were delicious :wacko: lol

Glitterfairy - cakes look fab! What's in the tropicana one? I tried doing a Rose with separate petals like yours, but my hands were so shaky!

Laura - my brother likes chilli and chocolate. I've never tried it, but it doesn't really speak to me- I like my chocolate sweet! What are you doing for the birthday ones?

I haven't baked much recently. Made some hot cross buns, but they were just for scoffing so they didn't look pretty enough for photographing :haha:
I'm going to make some cupcakes tomorrow for OH's mum & sister, it was their birthdays a couple of weeks ago but they were out of the country.

Pretty much the same as what I did before. Thats what she has asked for the butterfly flowers and the pink ones with number 2 on them but she wants 4's instead as her daughter is gonna be 4.

I'm on with a chocolate cake at the minute, nothing too special just for a pregnant pal of my sister.
I've bought Minstrels and malteasers to stick on the top, hopefully I'll remember to take a picture

Laura - Love those chilli's on the cupcakes!

Glitterfairy- How did you do the purple ones? The swirl looks so pretty!

Where do you all get your rolled icing online? I don't have cake shop local and dont fancy colouring my own?

I colour my own and I buy it from Sainsburys. Well ready to roll anyway.

Laura - Love those chilli's on the cupcakes!

Glitterfairy- How did you do the purple ones? The swirl looks so pretty!

They are just different nozzles to make roses/flowers :)

The Club Tropicana one was just vanilla with Galaxy Counters in the sponge.I was just playing with decorations!

Lovely cupcakes!!

How much super white do you all add to your buttercream to get it really white? And should I be using half butter half trex?

Can some one please tell me the cupcake/cake essentials please, Like decoration side! I still havent made anything yet as i realised i havent got a clue about what i need.

Oh, I definitely belong here! I'm obsessed with baking :cloud9: I have a blog, am I allowed to post a link to it?

Yeah i'd love to see your Blog :)

I've been playing around a bit tonight......

Attachments

• P3153425.jpg
    P3153425.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 27
Lovely glitterfairy! How do you get them to look so nice and flat?

I'm new to this and am gonna sound dumb asking this question but what does c mean in measurements? As in 1/2c?? xx

Lovely glitterfairy! How do you get them to look so nice and flat?

The white tops? Just didn't overfill the cases and if any have pointy tops then cut them off and i really smooth the fondant with the palm of my hand xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->