Cake Making & Baking Group

havent been here for ages ladies!!!! but thought id share my mothers day cuppies :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
OH MY EYES!! I had to look on Ann Summers for some naughty things for a friends hen and stag weekends and OMG there are some stuff on there that have made my eyes pop out my head :haha:

Anyway, I tried giving winkles a go but couldnt get the head right :haha: I am giving them a go again when my tools arrive but until then I have to buy some milk chocolate ones! Was looking for an ice cube tray but they didnt have any online..

laura they have some willy moulds on ebay, type chocolate mould or lolly moulds

:haha:

Hows this? https://www.dennycraftmoulds.co.uk/show.asp?id=1463

Thanks Ladies. Cassandra I think I might have to order that.. I was shocked at some of the stuff on there. Although I did laugh at succulent hard willies! Lol... :haha: made me chuckle!

I will definitely order that!

That website wont let me order :cry: gonna have to try elsewhere!

Hopefully will be here in a few days! I cant wait. I made boobies and they came out ok!

This is what I did. They werent that hard as they are just round balls but the winkles were harder. Even some tips from Whoppy!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
You guys are all insanely good at piping!
I think I need a lesson, lol.

Well done on the boobies Laura! Hehe! I love your other cuppies too, you're really getting a lot done!

Strawberry I love the little pink flower on your mother's day cuppies, which cutter did you use?

I always do Jam 1st so that you can spread it about and then pipe on the buttercream in a big swirl.

copy and paste this to ebay and you will find the cutters i used for the flowers :)

PME CALYX FLOWER PETAL CUTTERS SET OF 3

Been manic since the party, but the cakes cane out really well (having regalice made all the difference..)

https://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/CocoaOne/c7fa8989.jpg

Really proud of it. Can't find a decent pic, but I also made 24 choc cupcakes with green buttercream decorated with small flowers/daisies and the narabugs. LO loved the icing! Lol

Wow Cocoa it's brilliant, well done, you made a fab job of it. Pop up a pic of the cuppies if you can, I'd love to see them even if the photo's not great x

Thanks for the info Strawberry!

Wow these cakes are amazing, you girls are so talented x
I love baking but since dieting Ive not done it in a while (I know I'll fill my face lol) I have had compliments about my sponge cake & I'm well known in my family for making the fluffiest, softest sponge & a dab hand at cheesecakes too x

I really want to start making cupcakes but not sure where to start x I have the hummingbird bakery cookbook which has some lovely cupcake recipes in x Will have to buy a cupcake tray & cases & an iceing bag x

What kind of icing do you girls use for the top??

Reedy its buttercream for the top. You should have a recipe in your hummingbird book.

Does anyone know where I can get boxes that will fit a giant cupcake? I have to do one on 16th and I need a box to fit it in.
I looked on one site but they want £3.60 and £5.00 delivery lol! For one box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->