Cake Making & Baking Group

wow that x box cake is fab!! how do u do your writing (its curlz font isnt it??)

LOL its like reading about me !!! he he i'm currently into my sewing and baking!!! lol :dohh: tho i am really looking for as many things i can to make money as we are sooooo skint at the moment, and i dont wanna go back to work n still wanna be able to spend loads of money!! lol

i always have to be doing something to keep me busy scrapbooking,cake making now its my website! lol trying to make enough so i can drop a shift when i go back to work!

:rofl:

same here sara...i sell cakes, and run avon to try n make money (though im always skint) so now im looking into selling shoes too. (OH HATES my money making schemes....he calls me del boy!! ha ha) i look at him a certain way and he says....whatever it is....NO!!! :rofl:

I'm always skint because I spend so much on buying the stuff for the projects!!

snowball.....the font is a tappit set.......funky i think its called?
i have the lowercase and uppercase.

can be VERY tricky at first (to the point where i first started using them and i ended up throwing a huge ball of fondant at the back door :rofl:) but now they arent so bad to use once u get used to them!! lol

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/lisascar.jpg

heres the cake i have to do for my birthday, im hoping to get it done a day or so before that i dont wanna be doing cakes on new years day or my birthday

I have the funky font sets too, bloody hell it took me a while to figure them out !! Got it sussed now though.....

OMG I wouldnt want to attempt that car cake!!

u can get a wilton car pan.....its already in that shape for you :)

Girls I need some inspiration.

I need to make cakes for Bonfire night but all I have come up with so far is really brightly coloured with sparklers!

Anyone got anything more ?

Much appreciated! :happydance:

i finished one of the three cakes i gotta do this weekend!!!!! its for my mil's birthday today !! lol, we are all going out for a meal and we're giving it to them tomorrow (its also my mums b day today and i'm doing her cake tomoz!) any hoo heres the cake.... what do you think????

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

will get tinking for you andrea !!!

wow that looks absolutely fantastic !! definatey your best so far !!

thanks hun!! i'm quite impressed wth my little self !!!! the roses took ages:) on the plus side tho i found a cake supplies shop really close to me so i can get kitted out a little more and its sooooooo much cheaper than hobbycraft:):)

i normaly go to washington to dainty toys there is a cake shop there design a cake they have all sorts!

ooh i didnt realise Dainty Supplies had cake stuff :) will be having a nosey there soon :)

there is a little shop in Rowlands Gill that i discovered called cake crafts i think, they also have a website...gonna nosey there too :)

yep if you go over that stupidly big road bump and just go straight up as far as you can go its just there. they also have a new craft shop and sweet shop if you follow the road round too !!

sra ur cake is brillaint! well done, and good luck on ur mums cake!

andrea i have no idea....what are the things associated with bonfire night? are toffee apples? cinder toffee, maybe do sum cute fondant toffee apples to put on them. i cant think of anything else!!

found these.......rockets and firework cupcakes!!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_axYlkrP0Sh4/StSV3YzaTBI/AAAAAAAAAlY/VAjSZl8JNFo/s320/bonfire+night+new.jpg

aaaw thanks they are cute!

I just had an email of pictures of halloween cakes and they are fab/minging!! ! I'll uplaod some of the pics later :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->