Cake Making & Baking Group

I'm hoping to start making lovely cakes too. I can make them but they are nothing like the ones on this thread, just really basic! i dnt know where to start though.

no one wants to teach me :-(

I will write up a few things for you later on when Daisy is in bed :) Are you starting from scratch or do you know how to bake etc?!

Do you mind doing it for me too? I know it's cheeky but i really need help :blush:

My new oven arrived today so i can start making the odd one but i'm a complete novice really. I used to help my nannan about 8 years ago but that's as far as i get....:haha: I couldn't do it on my own :roll:

Sorry if i'm cheeky :blush:

Has anyone bought any cake tins from ebay? If so, was they any good or pretty pants?

yayyy squidge.. we can be cake baking buddies, and TJG's prodigys!

I will write up a few things for you later on when Daisy is in bed :) Are you starting from scratch or do you know how to bake etc?!

Do you mind doing it for me too? I know it's cheeky but i really need help :blush:

My new oven arrived today so i can start making the odd one but i'm a complete novice really. I used to help my nannan about 8 years ago but that's as far as i get....:haha: I couldn't do it on my own :roll:

Has anyone bought any cake tins from ebay? If so, was they any good or pretty pants?

YAY! :happydance:

Least i'm not a newbie on my own....:haha:

hello

Its hubbys birthday soon and i want to do him a porsche cake, he has a porsche so is very particular about it so i wouldn't feel confident doing the shape of the car but what would be the best way to get this on a cake? and coloured roll out icing do you have to buy it?

Thanks!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 5

LOL! :rofl:
I'll tell you what I know but I dont know it all! Only started doing it myself about 9 months ago!!

How will we do this then? Start another group ......? "learning to bake and decorate"!

Think I will! Then Tracey (nuttymummy) can help too as she knows alot more than me but she is very busy so would only be able to help out sometimes!

ok one here! https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/282007-learning-bake-decorate.html

We will use that one for beginners :D

I'm wanting to make some cupcakes for a friends Baby Shower and wondered if anyone knows of any designs or any fun/cute decorations i could use on them?
She is having a boy so they will be baby blue coloured.

I'm wanting to make some cupcakes for a friends Baby Shower and wondered if anyone knows of any designs or any fun/cute decorations i could use on them?
She is having a boy so they will be baby blue coloured.

They have some cute toppers on ebay for baby.

o no, not another thread to follow!! LOL its hard enough keeping up with the 2 i come on here for LOL

baby shower cupcakes....
https://www.cakescookiesandcraftsshop.co.uk/acatalog/baby-boy-cake-decorations-3.jpg
these would look pretty cute?!
from cakes cookies and craft xx

off to look at the new thread now, LOL

o yeah...and for the black icing, roll out and abit of cocoa powder.
your pretty much buggered if you get icing sugar on it, all you can do is try to rub it off (if u put any water on the cake you will leave shiny marks) or brush with a dry paintbrush x (or make-up brush lol)

Right ladies! I have a toy story birthday cake to do for Sunday! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I only have round cake tins so thinking of a design like this

https://gallery.sandrachavez.com/albums/birthday/toy_story.jpg

Neither lol. I can't find any of the figures anywhere! My friend has just decided she wants me to make one for Sunday LOL x

have you got a disney store? They have the packs of little figures for about £10 (if your friend wants to pay that!)

Closet one is the Metro and I won't be able to get there coz the cars knackered :( x

Just found these in Argos and I can get them from town tomorrow

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3881903.htm x

eeek! You best get modelling some little figures then!

I like this cake..........

Attachments

• toystory.jpg
    toystory.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member