Calendar Day One - 18th May

I hope your symptoms are your preggo eggo! :haha: No symptoms here, have sore nipples but I always do for a few days after I ovulate. The only huge symptom I had in Dec was horrible lower back pain for about a week before I got my BFP..... COME ON BACK PAIN!!! I will be the last testing of us three. I only have two digitals and dont want to use them before AF is due. Sure will be fun watching your results though!!!

I hope your symptoms are your preggo eggo! :haha: No symptoms here, have sore nipples but I always do for a few days after I ovulate. The only huge symptom I had in Dec was horrible lower back pain for about a week before I got my BFP..... COME ON BACK PAIN!!! I will be the last testing of us three. I only have two digitals and dont want to use them before AF is due. Sure will be fun watching your results though!!!

When is AF due for you?

ok so in 5 days we can take an ept ......im feeling preggers girls...anyone else feeling queasy, sleepy or a liitle different? the bad thing is i think i wanted to be preggers sooo bad i made myself have symptoms in april an i got a BFN.....im also on prenatals and fertibella so that could be making me queasy as well....

I hope you get your positive test result :)

As for me, I am going to wait till af overdue before testing. I am tired of testing too early, getting BFN followed quickly by AF.

Last month my temp plummeted on 13dpo so I knew I was out - so will be keeping an eye on my temp closer to 14dpo.

My boobs are seriously painful :( Not sure if this is a sign of anything or just progesterone. They have been hurting since ovulation so figure it must be progesterone related as implant hadn't occurred yet.

7 more days
:coffee:

Im thinking I didnt conceive this cycle.....at 1st I was feeling nauseated but now nothing....im back to normal..also in Feb my boobies were super sore a week before af was due .... we shall see
...im remaining hopeful but looking forward to next cycle....

Im thinking I didnt conceive this cycle.....at 1st I was feeling nauseated but now nothing....im back to normal..also in Feb my boobies were super sore a week before af was due .... we shall see

It's not over till af shows...

Hang in there :)

Hhmm... 8 dpo and I really have no clue whether all these symptoms I am feeling are pregnancy related or just normal pmt.

Af due on Tuesday 12th June - so still 6 more days away.

Boobs still tender but not as severe, cramping in abdomen off and on, still gassy and have heartburn off and on. Temp up this morning. Smells are more intense and make me feel nauseas. Craving chocolate last few days!

No spotting or implantation bleeding yet - though that is only for 30% of women. It is still possible that implantation hasn't yet occurred as it can happen anytime between 6dpo and 12dpo.

Whatever happens the egg already is or isn't fertilised and implantation already has or hasn't occurred. Nothing I can do about it except wait!

:coffee:

When is AF due for you?

Thurs, the 14th.

I am not having any symptoms except CM today and that is not normal for me. My boobs and nipples are a little sore, but that seems to be normal for me some months after I ovulate.

Don't you dare count yourself out already! It's way too early...positive thoughts here. :hugs:

Don't you dare count yourself out already! It's way too early...positive thoughts here. :hugs:

awww thanks MT2:hugs:

Im so back and forth...ive been sleeping allday the past 2 days...i have some bloating... no boobie pain...some lite lower back pain (not sure if thats from me needing new mattresses)and major tears the past few days...i mean the simplist things had me boo hooing

MT2 we are 6dpo.....i hope all 3 of us made babies this cycle.....:dust:

9dpo
My temp just shot up... Hasn't done this on any other cycle so far. Could be triphasic could be sore throat...?

So hot tonight, difficult to sleep. Kept dreaming about taking my temp in different thermometers and about preparing for a baby!

Oh Shell, sounds promising!!!

Tonight I got dizzy and the room tilted a bit after a sudden movement. The only time that I remember this happening was last time I was preggers right after my BFP! Gave me hope, I'm feeling good about it this cycle. Just feel like DH and I did everything right...plus our 11 yr anniversary is at the end of the month, what a great gift a BFP would be.

major tears the past few days...i mean the simplist things had me boo hooing

I have been tearing up easily too - even just watching 'Modern Family' on tele last night kept getting emotional :dohh:

Oh Shell, sounds promising!!!

Tonight I got dizzy and the room tilted a bit after a sudden movement. The only time that I remember this happening was last time I was preggers right after my BFP! Gave me hope, I'm feeling good about it this cycle. Just feel like DH and I did everything right...plus our 11 yr anniversary is at the end of the month, what a great gift a BFP would be.

We all have promising signs - a few more days and we will know :)

One of the girls in 2ww thread just tested at 10dpo and has BFP... Hoping that is just the beginning for all of us :happydance:

today im feeling really bloated...i felt like this 5 days before af last month....I had some light cramping but nothing to be too concerned with...there was a lot of rumbling going on in my abdomen today...and a whole lot of gas(TMI) sorrry.....ive been kinda sleepy but i contribute that to the wicked schedule I work....I decided I'm going to buy the FR ept that you can test 6 days sooner instead of 5...my impatience is getting the best of me...Im going to test on friday...there are 3 test in the pack so i'll probably do 1 tomorrow nite just for giggles and hopefully a :bfp:

Good Luck elec!

fotgot to write Yesterday,
5dpo-slight dizzy spell, sore boobs started today

Feeling sore all over... My right side abdomen, lower back and breasts.

Getting tired of pain - 9th day in a row now - hoping it is not all for nothing though!

My emotions seem all over the place, hormonal! Can't think straight and easily irritated - which is not usual for me.

Big deep breath in... Big deep breath out... I feel like I am coming to the end of my pain tolerance. If I am not pregnant then I wish these symptoms will disappear!

Temp dip... Not sure where I stand now . Feeling emotional today. Not in as much pain this morning more niggly. It seems to get worse during the day.

10dpo - trying to resist testing. In my current state think I will burst into tears if BFN...

I'm so sorry your feeling this way! Hope that BFP shows and makes it all worth it...TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster.

AFM, 6dpo- boobs even more sore than the past few days

I'm so sorry your feeling this way! Hope that BFP shows and makes it all worth it...TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster.

AFM, 6dpo- boobs even more sore than the past few days

Thanks Mandy,

I hope that we all get our BFP this cycle. I just wish we didn't have to go through this rollercoaster of emotions and symptoms.

I wish that we felt nothing at all if we weren't pregnant - that would make it soooo much easier!

I have a head cold, my boobs still hurt so I don't think I am out yet. We will all know one way or another soon!

Well - thought it would be fun and interesting to list symptoms as they occur each day. Despite our best intentions we will symptom spot so good to have a record for this cycle and to compare to future cycles.

I will just keep editing this one reply :)

1DPO - ovulation pain (right side), very sore tender breasts
2DPO - no symptoms
3DPO - temp dip (fallback) fatigue, heartburn, wind
4DPO - heartburn, wind, sore nipples
5DPO - nausea, wind, sore nipples
6DPO - tender heavy breasts, wind
7DPO - temp dip, sore breasts, wind, tired, bloated
8DPO - temp rise, sore breasts, cramping, wind, tired, bloated
9DPO - temp rise, sore breasts, cramping, wind, tired, bloated, cranky
10DPO -temp dip, head cold, headache, sore breasts, cramping, blues
11DPO - temp rise, woke in sweat, sore boobs, bloated, dizzy & faint
12DPO