CALIFORNIA?

Look out Northern CA, RWAR IS HERE !!! :lol:

yes but he is already taken!!! MINE!!!!

I think you mean rawr. Of course maybe you're a Gwar fan.
Frightening. :p

Hey Northern California buddies!
I live in Roseville and love this site. My husband and I are planning to try and conceive in the next couple of months. Nice to speak with all of you!

I live in Roseville and love this site. My husband and I are planning to try and conceive in the next couple of months. Nice to speak with all of you!

hello:):hugs:

very hot in san francisco today !

Oh WOW! :wave: Im here in Fair Oaks... so not far from you at all :headspin:

Hey ladies. I know everyone is busy, but is anyone up for a meet soon? Holly, I've got to see little Bella, and Suz, I cant wait to see how great you look! If anyone is up for a meet soon, let me know! I'd love to meet up with all of you ladies and introduce you all to Erica as well!

xx

I've already Pm'd you, but where did you get your darling signature??? I want one!

I was just noticing that I haven't seen many Cali people!! I'm in cali tooo!!!

There is a handfull of us :headspin: Most that I know are up here in Northern Ca...

I know I noticed that :( at least your all away from all these fires. I'm right in the middle of them!!!

ugh! I hate fire season here. Not only does traffic get worse, but it just generally makes the air that must worse. Nice to see another So-cal gal.

I know!! It's ridiculous. My OH is a Marine and Camp Pendleton was on fire all day yesterday. He was doing evac until 11 pm last night. Sadly many people lost there homes. The damn winds aren't helpin any and what sucks worse is some of those fires are believed to be arson.. I just don't understand how anyone can do such a thing...

:hissy: All the worst fires end up being arson... that is awefull.... We have had a few of those up here this year...... Hope you are safe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->