CALIFORNIA?

I am in California!! Between San Diego and Sacramento!! I have family that lives near Sac and I lived in Ventura for 2 years and San Diego for 2 years and am now back in Central Cali!! Anyone else from Central Cali????

AM I ALL ALONE?

No your not:thumbup:! I am in California... the Valley so I am probably the one all alone:cry:. LOL

I'm about 7ish hours from there. My husband's mother lives there. Well, in Tulare.

Yay, at least you know where this little place is. Actually I was just discussing with a friend how much Visalia has grown, including the surrounding areas. I live away from here for quite a long time.

i live in cali too and have no clue where that is ure talking about lol

Not to far from you ladies...I am in Fresno.

I am in San Jose, just moved here from NY, originally from UK!

so is the weather all crazy where u ladies r. down here in so cal its 105 one day then the next is 75 its soooo weird but the 75 days r nice !

I'm in Santa Barbara... born and raised in San Jose though! I miss Northern California, lol!

hello, lol!! I haven't ventured outside the TTC or First Tri threads much, but I get so lonely on here in the evenings with everyone else in bed that I figured I should join a Cali group :rofl:

yup i know what u mean....every1 on the other side of the world is sleeping when were up and were sleeping when there up....im actually about to fall asleep now im so tired and theres no reason y i did nothing all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->