CALIFORNIA?

The news is saying to watch for 'suspicious' persons who might be on the side of the road lighting fires. If we see this we should call 911... lol... okay cause i'm sure they will do it right in front of everyone haha, but gawd who knows.

if they are suspicious then they'll be out at 3am. And most people out at 3am in LA are too drunk to know what suspicious is!

I know this is an old thread but any Cali ladies still hanging around??

I am in Fresno :)

:headspin: there are alot of us... we are spread out...but we are here....

Woo Hoo! Im In Cali too! :) I was looking around thinking I was the only one! I just signed up today! YAY for cali ladies! Im excited! Anyone else around the Bay area??

wow this is a really old post but hey im glad some1 else found it to get it going again with the newer cali ladies like me! i thought there wernt to many of us cali girls here

im from riverside area southern cali......

Im in cali too.. =) SMA hope your doing the traffic ok lol I avoid it as much as possible lol

Im in cali too.. =) SMA hope your doing the traffic ok lol I avoid it as much as possible lol

i hate driving, i have OH do it most of the time unless im going to the mall or something close. i dont do freeways much because of all the crazy drivers here

Nice to see the Cali girls are coming in!!!

Sma, my grandpa lives in Riverside.

Nice to see the Cali girls are coming in!!!

Sma, my grandpa lives in Riverside.

i think there has been some cali girls its just this post kinda died for awhile and no 1 really seen it. i didnt for a loooong time

cool cool, hes not to far from where i am then.

I didn't even think to look around until the other day and found this area lol I swear sometimes my brain is fried.

Sma, I find that people don't know how to drive in the rain so it gets bad with the slick roads.

I didn't even think to look around until the other day and found this area lol I swear sometimes my brain is fried.

Sma, I find that people don't know how to drive in the rain so it gets bad with the slick roads.

o yah, it harley sprinkles and there are accidents all over. it drives me crazy!!!!! every1 here thinks there speed racer and cant slow down for anything.

lol babylove i didnt realise how close u r to me hun. im like 2 hrs away!

its not bad at all its just ALL freeway and i dont do freeways lol. but yes i have been there many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->