Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

AF is here :cry:

Oh, hun! I'm so sorry :( BIG HUGE :hugs: But I was thinking, bc our luteal phase is supposed to be consistent it's the first half that changes when we have longer or shorter cycles, so maybe you did O on CD12 and that is why she is early? Or CD13? Make sense. How long does FF say your luteal phase is? You can count back from today and that should tell you when you O'd unless you have luteal phase issue.

AF is here :cry:

Oh, hun! I'm so sorry :( BIG HUGE :hugs: But I was thinking, bc our luteal phase is supposed to be consistent it's the first half that changes when we have longer or shorter cycles, so maybe you did O on CD12 and that is why she is early? Or CD13? Make sense. How long does FF say your luteal phase is? You can count back from today and that should tell you when you O'd unless you have luteal phase issue.

i'm 100% sure i ovulated CD14 i got a blazing positive OPK i done several during that day and they were all positive, it started to wear off the next day in the morning. I don't know why FF has my O day as CD12. my LP is 14 days it has always been 14 days. We'll see what FF says for the next cycle as this was my first month charting.

I've never experienced this before i don't know if its due to stress tho, i started spotting brownish stuff in the morning at around 11am when wiping sorry for tmi, its 6:10PM and there is nothing when i wipe except for clear ewcm. has anyone experienced pre-menstrual spotting that lasts for 1 or 2 hours. there was absolutely nothing when i wiped last night before bed or when i went for fmu this morning sorry I'm so gross.

Darn it!! I got excited for a minute there! I need to know what are some decent really cheap IC's other then wondfo's bc one they really aren't that sensitive and they aren't really that cheap. Anyone tried any of the others? What about trusticks or easy at homes or any of the realy really cheap ones?

i get the ones from ebay they're 10

muihttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/40x-Early-Pregnancy-Tests-High-Sensitivity-hCG-Urine-Strips-Fertility-HPT-Kits-/231065818373?hash=item35cc989505:g:c8MAAOSwkNZUq4u0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->