Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

I've been testing twice every day, nothing, nada, zilch :( just usual AF cramps and sore boobs. Not even a hint of a line :(

I feel like AF is imminent.

I am sorry it didn't turn out like you wanted, good luck next month!

Thanks, I've just ordered a new ovulation thermometer which read to two decimal points making it more accurate than the regular one i have now, I've also ordered more opks, next cycle I'll try and time things as best as I can. Just waiting for AF now, still getting bfns and at this point, I doubt there will be a bfp this cycle.

:hugs: Hun. I know how disappointing it can be to feel like another month is done with and you have to do it all over again. But we all will have our time and have little beautiful babies screaming in our ears soon ;)

:hugs: Hun. I know how disappointing it can be to feel like another month is done with and you have to do it all over again. But we all will have our time and have little beautiful babies screaming in our ears soon ;)

You've been such a great support, always with such succinct information and always take the time to answer people's questions to the best you can. I hope you're right and I hope we get our turn very soon. We'll keep cheering each other on :kiss:

what I'm finding weird is, my temps are still high even when AF is due today or tomorrow, I'm never ever late waiting for it to drop tomorrow.

what I'm finding weird is, my temps are still high even when AF is due today or tomorrow, I'm never ever late waiting for it to drop tomorrow.

What can I say, I have a never ending thirst for knowledge and an undying need to feel like I'm making a difference in someone's life, even if it's just something small, like kind words of encouragement. :flower: As far as your temps go, mine normally stay up until AF actaully arrives, or the day she is due, but since you are late with high temps still, that actually "could" be a good sign. I have heard of ladies not even getting their first squinter until well after AF was due, as all of our bodies are different and each pregnancy is different, so we have no clue when you may of implanted nor what your doubling rate would be. I just was reading a thread that a lady didn't get here very first super faint squinter until 16dpo (so faint almost couldn't see it, too) and it wasn't OBVIOUS, Obvious until 19dpo!!! She is now 15 weeks pregnant, if I recall that right... So maybe there's still hope for you? How many DPO have they been high? What is that they say as the rule? 18 dpo days of high temps you are more then likely pregnant right?

This is so weird, i clicked on countdowntopregnancy and found my ticker set wrong for some reason, i put it in my LMP (15.08.16) 28 days cycle and 14 day LP, and it gives me 11DPO but FF puts me at 13DPO :huh: I know for a fact i got a definite +OPK CD14 as well as CD12,13 but the strongest was CD14.

Now i dont know what to think.

What can I say, I have a never ending thirst for knowledge and an undying need to feel like I'm making a difference in someone's life, even if it's just something small, like kind words of encouragement. :flower: As far as your temps go, mine normally stay up until AF actaully arrives, or the day she is due, but since you are late with high temps still, that actually "could" be a good sign. I have heard of ladies not even getting their first squinter until well after AF was due, as all of our bodies are different and each pregnancy is different, so we have no clue when you may of implanted nor what your doubling rate would be. I just was reading a thread that a lady didn't get here very first super faint squinter until 16dpo (so faint almost couldn't see it, too) and it wasn't OBVIOUS, Obvious until 19dpo!!! She is now 15 weeks pregnant, if I recall that right... So maybe there's still hope for you? How many DPO have they been high? What is that they say as the rule? 18 dpo days of high temps you are more then likely pregnant right?

i wish there were more people like you in this world, we'd live in a better place. I actually dont think im pregnant this cycle other than sore boobs and cramps are all the symptoms i have which are normal for AF.

its my first month charting so im still not very familiar with my temps, i think itll all be clearer next cycle when i do temp again. what im finding weird now, is why it put me as ovulating on cd12 when i had a strong positive at cd14, if i remove the + from under cd12 the cross hairs go away.:shrug:

I would say your definitely not out until AF shows! I've read up people's threads who didn't get positives until they were late! I see some lines on your IC ... I know it's Ard but try not to stress and don't rule it out completely yet ... Good luck xx

i wish there were more people like you in this world, we'd live in a better place. I actually dont think im pregnant this cycle other than sore boobs and cramps are all the symptoms i have which are normal for AF.

its my first month charting so im still not very familiar with my temps, i think itll all be clearer next cycle when i do temp again. what im finding weird now, is why it put me as ovulating on cd12 when i had a strong positive at cd14, if i remove the + from under cd12 the cross hairs go away.:shrug:

Do you take your temps at the same time and with at least 3 solid hrs of sleep before each time? With your OPK's I would say that you O'd on CD14/15 but your temps clearly say you O'd on CD 12. Did you happen to take pics of your OPKs from CD12,13,14,and 15?

BTW...... When I went to pee just a little while ago there was a small pink spot on the TP when I wiped, very light, just enough to tint the paper and about the size of a quarter, but definitely there. Implantation bleed? :shrug: I don't know, but now i'm getting a little excited, lol. FF say's 10% of pregnancy charts report spotting on 3dpo. I've NEVER had spotting or a spot this early into my TWW. IF (and I mean 'if" bc I hardly ever spot) it's always at the very end like 1-2 days before AF is due and I would always think maybe it's IB, but now looking back it was just AF showing her face and then deciding to wait a day or two to come on fully, or her just getting an incredibly slow start. Also, the other thing that is different, is that with the late spotting, when I would do a CP/CM check after noticing it my CM would be tinged with pink/brown/red and my cervix normally open or medium open. This time, nada was internal in the way of CM, hardly any CM at all really and no pink, I checked thoroughly wiping my finger on the white TP to make sure, and my cervix was High, Firm, and Super Shut, as well as tilted towards my back, which is also a first for me. (weird :wacko:) There was this one little glob (and I know this is WAY TMI-so stop reading here if you're sensitive to this stuff, lol) of this yellowish tinged/clear CM but it was the consistency of what your snot is like, sorry I can't think of anything else to compare other then your mucus plug when you are preggers. VERY ODD...... Do you think it's possible if I implanted early today of late yesterday to already be getting a super faint squinter?

And thank you so much for the compliment. You're going to make me cry. I certainly do feel like I am anything special or doing or saying anything that a human with a heart wouldn't say. You made my day :flower: Thank you! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->