Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

heres the comparison

https://i67.tinypic.com/2ez1swk.jpg

Attachments

• 20160904_104706.jpg
    20160904_104706.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 24
weird, before I was on my phone and it looked like there was 2 lines but on my pc now I don't see one at all in any of the pictures. I really hope you get your bfp!

I dont think your out yet. I dont think anyone is out until AF actually shows up. I tested 3 days before and got BFN but then 2 days later, the day my AF was to arrive I got my BFP. You just never know, maybe baby is taking the slow route to implant. ;)

I hope you're right, it would be perfect timing as im getting a major surgery next year and i really want to have a baby before then:cry:

Just did another IC. Same line came up almost instantly with no hold pee managed to squeeze a tiny bit.

these both have lines, the top is 2 hours hold the bottom is 30 min hold. I took these just to make sure that I'm not dealing with a dud test. surly, 4 IC with faint lines mean something. why isn't frer picking it up? BTW, I've never had any sort of line with these IC before.

https://i66.tinypic.com/1053csi.jpg

I'm sorry I'm not seeing anything. At 8 dpo changes are there hasn't been implantation yet.

I've seen a line on several of your test, but the last one's you posted are the darkest, especially the top one, but I do still see something on the bottom, the top is just more obvious. Following, as the same thing is happening to me right now, and I'm not sure what is going on at the moment. Hope they keep getting darker for you :hugs:

Thank you all for the encouragement i got to keep reminding myself that I'm still very early on.

AF like cramps, feel like she's on her way.

Oh Blue, noooo, that's not right. I can see a line on the top test. The night before I got my bfp I thought af was coming as I had a sudden rush of af cramps. I really want this to happen for you x

With my daughter I was utterly convinced af was about to start! I had some hefty cramps, almost didn't bother testing. I have heard loads of ladies say similar, and I can see lines. I hope this is a bfp

I had horrible cramping with my pregnancy, I was convinced I was about to start any second and kept going to the bathroom to check (which I wasn't actively trying at the time, so I didn't really know what was happening) but when I never started I suspected that I might be pregnant, when I finally got the nerve up to take a test, I indeed was, and the cramping stayed for about two weeks, but it was slightly different then normal AF cramps, I'm not sure how to describe how they were different though, they just felt different. I later read that it's very common for women to have cramping early on and it's bc of implantation and your uterus and other lady parts being inflamed and swollen, that's also why increased urination can happen in the very beginning of pregnancy, bc your swollen uterus is pushing on your bladder. So just bc you have cramps doesn't mean your out just yet. Good luck and can't wait to see more tests! :hugs:

oh ladies, i dont know what i'd do without you all, you all keep me so encouraged. I tested again today and bfn, but i will try again with smu and see what happens, thank you all for keeping me sane :hugs:

i hope your SMU brings you good news.

also, both times I have had a BFP i've been convinced i would get a BFN because it felt like my period was on its way... from the cramps to the wet feeling i was definitely running to the bathroom to check.

Keeping everything crossed for you lovely :hugs:

With my last pregnancy I tested negative right until 15dpo. So don't count yourself out until AF actually shows up! Even though I've never had early squinters I still test early month! I don't know why we put ourselves through it lol. I really hope this is it for you :)

Still on the edge of my seat following! Can't wait to see some more test's. My SMU is always better for testing anything, so maybe you FMU just isn't that great. Mine has always been rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->