~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Lovely scan picture!
good luck for your next scan will be nice to see him/her again
xxx

WOW theres soo many of you ladies expecting again, i am soooo jealous...

I cant wait to have another!!!!!

I got a letter today to say the MW had booked me onto a parentcraft course :wacko: asked her to book me onto the breastfeeding workshop :dohh:
Just out of interest those of you that breastfed was the antenatal BF course worth attending? I've been reading The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (fab book :thumbup:) and lots of online resources like kellymom, LLL, analytical armadillo etc., etc. But will having someone explain things face to face be more beneficial? :shrug:

Had my 20wk antenatal app today
back in 2 weeks to see consultant again
meantime awaiting on call with cancelation for anomaly scan
before the 14th april.(my next antenatal check)
FULL UPDATE PAGE 59 of my journal

Hope all you girls are good.. xxx

My 3d scan went fantastic. Piccy is my avatar. Baby weighs 2lbs 8 oz already lol xx

I have my NT scan tomorrow. I'm nervous. I just want this little one to be healthy.

Rachyh1990: Glad the scan was all good he looks amazing :cloud9:

Good luck for tomorrow mommyof3girls :hugs:
xx

what a beautiful baby, such a clear pic :)

Good luck tomorrow mummyof2girls, hope it all goes well.

I have consultant tomorrow, hoping to discuss early induction, just need to know where we stand with this LO in terms of delivery! x

what a beautiful baby, such a clear pic :)

Good luck tomorrow mummyof2girls, hope it all goes well.

I have consultant tomorrow, hoping to discuss early induction, just need to know where we stand with this LO in terms of delivery! x

Good luck hayley :hugs: x

good luck mommy and hayley. Great image rachy

I'd love a 3/4d scan but as we're team yellow, I'm nervous it'll flip and show me what it shouldn't or that I'll be able to tell the gender from the face

hey ladies, how you all doing?

26 weeks today, its going so fast!!!

I was going to have a 4d scan but now we have money problems, so it looks unlikely :(

Chele I had a 4d scan with James and was team yellow! I couldnt make out the sex at all!

Samzi they are very expensive arnt they! Having 2 kids in as many years has stopped those kind of luxurys for me lol.

Hello Ladies,

Pinkclaire told me about this thread so thought I would join you all. I had my daughter Eloise on the 1st January 2010. I am now expecting again, due 3rd December :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->