~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Hello Ladies,

Pinkclaire told me about this thread so thought I would join you all. I had my daughter Eloise on the 1st January 2010. I am now expecting again, due 3rd December :) xx

:D!
congrats

Due on my birthday :haha:

xx

Saw consultant today for the first time and baby is definately coming at 38 weeks :happydance:

Nt scan went amazing. only one baby but i'm okay with that.

here is a link for gender guesses. please guess for me.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/580815-nub-guesses-please.html

chele
they can be very discreet when comes to hiding the privates

samzi
wow 26wks already congrats

PinkClaire
your pregnancy is OFFICALLY the quickest eva

Pingu
welcome hun, i shall add u to page 1 congrats.

Becyboo__x
Love the ticker, hope i get to add ur name to the list wen u test this month good luck Babe

Hayley
congrats hunii

Mommyof3
well done baby, i shall ave a look now and guess for you

Fingers crossed ay but doubftful for this month will be may/june i think if not this time having a break till end may so we can try miss february hectic month lol xx

Nt scan went amazing. only one baby but i'm okay with that.

here is a link for gender guesses. please guess for me.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/580815-nub-guesses-please.html

i guess :blue: xx

Fingers crossed ay but doubftful for this month will be may/june i think if not this time having a break till end may so we can try miss february hectic month lol xx

may/June can result in Feb bubs
I fell preg in May with Cayden :winkwink:

best of luck tho hunii. wud luv to see you back here with us xx

Maybe if i was early :winkwink: but i can't see me having babies early mason was 6days late! lol i just have a feeling any babys i have will be late! were not sure if it might take us a while yet anyway due to him not me lol when he was younger it took 7 months so very doubful atm lol xx

Maybe if i was early :winkwink: but i can't see me having babies early mason was 6days late! lol i just have a feeling any babys i have will be late! were not sure if it might take us a while yet anyway due to him not me lol when he was younger it took 7 months so very doubful atm lol xx

Best of luck hunii
:dust:
il be rooting for you :thumbup:
xx

I sure am. I'm calling tomorrow to make my appointment. :happydance: I can't wait.

Hi, I gave birth in March 2010 to our lovely daughter Faye. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with number two and due October 10th.

Gender scan in 21 days on the 27th of April. :happydance: I booked my appointment this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->