~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

is everyone here finding out the gender? its so hard knowing from tomorrow Bertie has a visible gender yet we're waiting til birth :ignore: we're mad, not sure I can do it :lol:

Hope all babys, mums and bumps are well x

Hayley we're team yellow too as over here they don't tell you the gender unless you go private but I don't mind waiting, I like the idea of a surprise.

How exciting mommyof3. I think boy from your scan pic :)
Hayley I love the idea of staying yellow but I'm too blooming impatient. It'll be amazing for you on D-day though :thumbup:
I'm having a growth scan on Friday, looking forward to seeing little miss again :happydance:
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :flower:

where do you girls find the will power to stay :yellow: i tried and failed misiberly , team yellow lasted about a day hahaha... i tink maybe the next time i MIGHT go yellow.. but desperatly with 50/50 chance of it been a girl i think id need to know, go pink mad..
im glad i found out again this time because i love refering to bump as HIM and my lil man and so on xx

I loved being team yellow with James! I got forced to find out this time by my bnb girlies :haha:

33 weeks for me today, wahoo!

That just got me thinking, isnt MrsBandEgglet due soon?

Oh that would put me in here, was March 10 now December 11 due date 9th of december lets hope this one isnt 11 days late

Hi lynnikins! Congratulations on your BFP! Come and join us crazy ladies :wacko:

can i join please :blush:

i had my son in october 2010, pregnant again and due in october :haha.

xx

thanks pinkclaire, this one is gonna defo not be a yellow bump i just gotta know if im having a princess at last or if im gonna have to have 4 kids lol

Hey ladies
Sorry been MIA

Congrats Lynnikins

Well I had my private scan on Saturday at 8+3 and all is well and measuring 8+3. So relieved given my initial threatened MC.

I am off to create a new team yellow thread. I had one when I was preggers with Max and need something to make me stay strong. It's a lot harder second time around !!!x

can i join please :blush:

i had my son in october 2010, pregnant again and due in october :haha.

xx

:hi: welcome and congrats
whats you edd and il add u to thread
(if ur edd changes at any scans i will change your date too )
xx

Hey ladies
Sorry been MIA

Congrats Lynnikins

Well I had my private scan on Saturday at 8+3 and all is well and measuring 8+3. So relieved given my initial threatened MC.

I am off to create a new team yellow thread. I had one when I was preggers with Max and need something to make me stay strong. It's a lot harder second time around !!!x

delighted alls well for you Huniii..
you do what u gotta do to keep u reassured xxx

i have now had my first scan and my due date is 24th october, my sisters birthday lol, and her twins were born on my birthday, now thats a bit freaky lol

i have now had my first scan and my due date is 24th october, my sisters birthday lol, and her twins were born on my birthday, now thats a bit freaky lol

congrats on 1st scan
and wow freaky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"