~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

thanks missdior. My EDD is 31st October which is also my birthday :happydance:
I have my scan next thursday so im sure it will change by a few days.

xx

thanks missdior. My EDD is 31st October which is also my birthday :happydance:
I have my scan next thursday so im sure it will change by a few days.

xx

added you to page one hun, if your dates changes let me know...
and whaa a lobely bday pressie xx

Congratulations Lynnikins and Laura!
So glad all was well with your early scan Chele.
I had a growth scan today, little miss is just below 50th% apparently. I really find it hard to trust them after they out Evie on 97th percentile and she was born on the 9th! :dohh: I went shopping earlier and ended up getting both my babies the same very cute outfit. I'm going to be one of those mothers :blush:

I'm just popping in to say I have 12 more days until we find out the gender. :happydance:

I'm feeling a little bad for my hubby right now. He got snipped this morning. I'm actually really sad knowing that this will be the last baby.

I had a growth scan today, little miss is just below 50th% apparently. I really find it hard to trust them after they out Evie on 97th percentile and she was born on the 9th! :dohh: I went shopping earlier and ended up getting both my babies the same very cute outfit. I'm going to be one of those mothers :blush:

heya hun, try not to worry Babe..
i dunno how accuarte they are..

my son was ALWAYS below the 50th% actually never went above 40th%
was always bout 30-mid 30 scale..
this lil one is below 50th% too, was meausured so far at 40th%

i think they can be very in accurate with scans
as long as your lil one healthy and happy in there i wudnt worry.
once there is weight going on thats the main thing..
what weight was your lil girl born to what they estimated.
they estimated my son at 35w0d at 5lb6oz
he was born 2wk5d later and weighted 5lb6oz
i dont ave my 1st growth scan until 26th may.. seems like foreva away

you be the same as me soo with outfit things.
i cant go buy sumtin for new baby without picking up same and more for my lil man, think its jus normal mummy behaviour xxx

I'm just popping in to say I have 12 more days until we find out the gender. :happydance:

I'm feeling a little bad for my hubby right now. He got snipped this morning. I'm actually really sad knowing that this will be the last baby.

times flying Babe ewwwkkk.......
awww hun, i can understand, i wud be too xx

im so jealous of you ladies who are so far along. im still in 1st try whiich is horrible for me with ms and exhaustion.

i have my 1st scan on thursday though :yipee:

hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Aww it's awful isn't it! The exhaustion has never left for me but just changed in a different way if that makes sense?

I'm pooing myself about labour and how I'm going to cope with them both!!

I want a nutral sleepsuit in 12-18 and newborn but cant find one anywhere grrr!! I will be one of them mothers too :rofl:

Claire, I think its with anything, you will get used to it and be super mum :) I remember how we felt before having our 'first' all the chat of how we would cope etc, you just do dont you :hugs: x

Im one of them mummys to lol. I have brought kacey and sophie bump a few matching outfits. just cant help myself

26th May will soon be here miissdior. Are you concerned about his growth? They said Evie would be 9lbs+, she was 6lbs9ozs and has been around the 9th centile ever since lol.

Eeek you must be so excited Laura, good luck!

I'm also worried about coping with 2 Claire but like Hayley says- you just do! :hugs:

Hayley Sainsbury's had gender neutral Hungry Caterpillar sleepsuits in, not sure what size they went up to but the bigger ones looked huge! They also had a Gruffalo range but no girls things :(

So glad to see it's not just me that will be putting the babies in matching outfits. We'll have to take advantage whilst we can. They'll hate us when they're older muahaha!

:shock: REALLY? hungry caterpillar? thats the only stuff we've bought for Bertie so far so that would be perfect - now to find a sainsburys that stock clothes :happydance: thank you :flower: x

How about these Hayley?
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+Baby-Sleepsuits-Bright-Stripe-Sleepsuit+B5502

They come in different colours so you could get them both the same or different shades?

Oooh I want to do that now lol. I had one of those sleepsuits for James when he was born and it was my fav!!

26th May will soon be here miissdior. Are you concerned about his growth? They said Evie would be 9lbs+, she was 6lbs9ozs and has been around the 9th centile ever since lol.

Eeek you must be so excited Laura, good luck!

I'm also worried about coping with 2 Claire but like Hayley says- you just do! :hugs:

Hayley Sainsbury's had gender neutral Hungry Caterpillar sleepsuits in, not sure what size they went up to but the bigger ones looked huge! They also had a Gruffalo range but no girls things :(

So glad to see it's not just me that will be putting the babies in matching outfits. We'll have to take advantage whilst we can. They'll hate us when they're older muahaha!

thankyou, i hope so..
No im not concerned as yet, deffo not, cayden was only 12oz at 21+1
and this lil one 14oz at exact same 21+1 ...so il not worry now at the mo, once he keeps putting on weight il be happy.. my 28wk scan ill be expecting baby to be same or bigger than cayden was at that stage cayden was 28-29wk scan 2lb12oz soo once this baby same or bigger il be happy enough, i dont mind at all if i had another baby size of cayden or even size of your lil girl.. once all is well xxx

room for a not so little one??
im 16+3 with my 4th baby. due date is 29th sep but will be an elective c-section about a week before. no official date for that yet. would be nice to have other about the same stage as me, really missing my junebug 2010 buddies this time round.

Welcome and congrats!

I really miss my lovebugs, the May thread was just way to big and I struggled to click with people!

room for a not so little one??
im 16+3 with my 4th baby. due date is 29th sep but will be an elective c-section about a week before. no official date for that yet. would be nice to have other about the same stage as me, really missing my junebug 2010 buddies this time round.

always room for more :hugs:
congrats... elec csec for me too.. :thumbup:
my date (not 100%) confirmed yet be 2nd aug
il add u to page one xx

Welcome and congrats!

I really miss my lovebugs, the May thread was just way to big and I struggled to click with people!

ewwwkk check out your ticker:happydance:
omg

i miss my lovebugs too.. now you have new bugs to gel with again soon.
hows the girls in 3rd tri? i dont find as much support on tri boards with this pregnancy like our lovebugs and jan garnets.
there are some really sweet girls on here that reminds me of our lovebugs but still nothing like how it was , theres no clicking/bonding like there was when we was all pregnant before... or is it just me who finds that:shrug:

thank you for the welcome. i dont know about you but alot of my junebug friends i was in TTC with as well so we were friends before we got bfp's. this was a total surprise for me as you can tell from my ticker butterbean is very old lol.
im not looking forward to the section this time round. with butterbean being so young recover is gonna be harder and i broke my ankle very badly at the beginning of the year. im still not walking properly, have to use crutches, so ive no idea how im gonna be when i get bigger etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->