~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

heya everyone i am soo shattered, found out i am anemic last week so being put on iron tablets and my spd is getting worse :(i dont feel like i fit in any of the tri groups :( xxx

Glad you're being scanned regularly miisdior, must be so worrying for you til the scans reassure you all is going well :hugs:

Welcome and congrats E&L's mummy. I really miss my June bugs support too. We have a secret group on facebook and it's been so nice having support and empathy with everything from BFP's to 1st birthday planning. I'd have loved to have something similar with this pregnancy.
I agree with miisdior with the lack of bonding this time around :(

Oh Rachy, bless you :hugs: I know myself and I ?think? Claire suffers with SPD too, so much harder with a little one to run round after :cry: Hope your iron levels sort themselves out and you feel much better soon.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :flower: I've got all Evie's birthday presents bought and wrapped (paranoid that little miss will come early and I won't have it sorted :dohh:) and DH is off now for 16 days :happydance:

Yeah I have a SPD and its been awful!

I think the site has just got so big that you cant bond like you used to??

Miissdior I know my ticker, ekkk! IM HAVING A BABY SHIIIIIIITTTTTT lolol

E&L's mummy

lol... your butterbean is quite old lol, :winkwink:
it will be tough work but worth it, i got my bfp wen my lil one was 10mth
started ttc at the 9mth got lucky 1st time thankfully..
two close together will be tough but your prob gunna appreciate it in the long run.. ouch, sounds sore, how u finding the pregnancy with a dodgy ankle, id say sore at times no doubt..hope u recover fully soon hun.. xx

rachyh1990
sorry to hear abou your iron levels, am bk up on thur for my iron results, i becomming more and more tired lately and jus exhausted 24/7 as well as having shortness of breath, so hoping there an answer when i go back, iron supplements are not cool.. hope they kick in soon for you.
hope you start easing up soon with spd, you haven physio or that?xx

vickie83

Thankyou hun.

and wow well done on been organised, enjoy your time with DH..

but yeap i really do feel less of a 'bond' these days on some of the boards.. dunno why

PinkClaire
:haha:
how u feeling Babe? hows that lil dude of yours..
you all set for new arrival..

any sign of mrsEbs bubba?xx

Haha Claire, its only starting to sink in for me now too. 6 weeks to go for you eeeeeeek! :happydance: and OMG I'm only 12 days behind you :ignore: lol.
I'm starting to really stress about leaving Evie now. I've been apart from her for less than 10 hours since she was born and the idea of leaving her for what may be a few days when I have little miss is worrying me loads. I know she'll love being with MiL and FiL but still.....:cry: There's still time to change to a homebirth though :haha:
Hope you're all coping with the heat OK.

MrsBandE is in labour! We'll have our first baby very soon!

Vicky I'm worrying the same, we have a test run and James is staying at my mums for a whole weekend in May. I feel like crying about it. I know he'll have a great time but I can't help it!

I'm hoping this one is like James, I had him at 3am and was out by 8am.

nope not been referred for physio yet they just gave me this stupid leaflet on pelvic girdle pain which basically advises you to take it easy, but how am i meant to take it easy when i am a single parent to a 1 year old cheeky monkey who doesnt sit still for two seconds lol.

eeek cant believe first baby of this thread will be here soon soooo exciting :D xxx

Eeek how exciting! Good luck MrsB!
Hope James enjoys his weekend with the grandparents and you get to put your feet up Claire :hugs: I could live with the 5 hours stay in hospital!
Rachy have you looked on the pelvic partnership website? Push for a referral to the physio coz having the belts from the beginning have made a difference for me this time :hugs:

ANY WORD ON MRSBANDE ?

EWWWWKKKKK :happydance:

cant believe one of us is in labour again :shock: xx

You seen on facebook?

Chellie's had her..
Violet Ellen .. 8lb exact at 8.39pm :)

(hope she doesn't mind me saying :dohh:)

Aw congrats. Wow is that the first of the new second babies?

Im bloody knackered. I've just been to Paris to see my friend for 4 days, left LO at home with DH and am so tired it's beyond belief. MS has cranked up a gear, and still not being sick, just wishing I was because feeling like this all day at the mo is really getting on my wick. Just 11 more weeks of nausea to go :sick:

Hope all are well xx

You seen on facebook?

Chellie's had her..
Violet Ellen .. 8lb exact at 8.39pm :)

(hope she doesn't mind me saying :dohh:)

:wohoo:
1st Bubba born.... so exciting il update thread sooo

CONGRATS to her,

congrats to Mrsbandegglet on the safe arrival of her LO,

eek how exciting, congrats mrsbande who is next is it pinkclaire? xxx

eek how exciting, congrats mrsbande who is next is it pinkclaire? xxx

Cattia

due-24.04.11

havent seen her around tho:shrug:
wonder how all is going .. think she was :yellow: as far as i remember xx

I've seen her around but not in this thread :shrug:

Congrats MrsB :happydance: x

Hi all, I'm here, I had forgotten about this thread. Hooooooray for Mrs B :happydance: great news
:)

I am expecting to be kept waiting by this LO just like I was last time. Hope you ladies are all well and enjoying pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->