~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Pauline Im pregnant!

Ill be last on the list ;) ticker says 2nd january.. but i won't know for sure till 12 weeks which is a while away yet!

:happydance: just saw your announcement :) congrats! the first 2012 I've seen yet :D xx

Unless i get put forward a few days! but still could go overdue so i might have a 2011 baby or i might have a 2012 :happydance:

Pauline Im pregnant!

Ill be last on the list ;) ticker says 2nd january.. but i won't know for sure till 12 weeks which is a while away yet!

:wohoo:
IM DELIGHTED FOR YOU WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
il be adding you to the list Babe and you can let me know of any changes
am abso delighted for you babe you deserve it..
ps il say NOTHING on facebook either
CONGRATS hun.. xx

Hi all, I'm here, I had forgotten about this thread. Hooooooray for Mrs B :happydance: great news
:)

I am expecting to be kept waiting by this LO just like I was last time. Hope you ladies are all well and enjoying pregnancy.

heres hoping your not kept waiting hun
any signs of approaching labour? pelvic pain or back pain?
cant believe its time for you girls to have your babies already :shock: :happydance:

Congrats Hun. The 2012 babies are starting to be made!!x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm next on the list after Cattia!

Hi all, I'm here, I had forgotten about this thread. Hooooooray for Mrs B :happydance: great news
:)

I am expecting to be kept waiting by this LO just like I was last time. Hope you ladies are all well and enjoying pregnancy.

heres hoping your not kept waiting hun
any signs of approaching labour? pelvic pain or back pain?
cant believe its time for you girls to have your babies already :shock: :happydance:

Nope, not so much as a twinge! I keep thinking the baby has dropped then the next minute it's up in my ribs again! MW told me that's what second babies do :dohh:

Good luck pinkclaire, not too much longer for you now. Are you getting nervous yet? I wasn't at allbut in the last few days I really am!

hun it is what second babies do lol, EJ wasnt engaged when i went in to be induced lol i had to stay upright and try to get him to move down lol but the induction went well

Congratulations Becyboo! Eeek 2012 babies already! :shock:
Hayley wow look at your bump! Looking fab lovely :thumbup:
Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long Cattia :flower:

Cattia mine is doing the same, she keeps going up then down! At the doctors on Monday she was fully engaged with legs to the right, by weds at the MW she wasn't engaged at all and feet to the left!

I am really nervous now, not sure I'm ready to go bk to the sleepless nights and also started remembering how painful labour was! Haha!

The sleepless nights is the only thing thats not making me wish this pregnancy away :haha: the labour I'm so excited for, theres nothing quite like it!

Daisy popped up and down too but as soon as my waters were broke she popped right down :) x

sorry been awol for bit ladies. had a few FB dramas that have spilled into real life! any who...cant catch up. lol

nowt to report from here except severe constipation!

Ps Hayley X your new siggie piccie thingy.....love it :cry:

This is something I need to ask my MW. Max was only just starting to engage when I was induced and I only got to 3-4am so I'm wondering if once my next one engages, if he'll stay there and not pop out because my pelvis is still really like it was before Max

Put my EDD due date as 30th december babe thats from my LMP and then i will update you when i have a scan what it is finalised :winkwink:

xxx

Hey, can I pop in, recognise a few names from when i was preg with DD. New due date is 30.11.11 as far as i can tell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->