~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

This is something I need to ask my MW. Max was only just starting to engage when I was induced and I only got to 3-4am so I'm wondering if once my next one engages, if he'll stay there and not pop out because my pelvis is still really like it was before Max

as far as am aware 2nd and subsuquent Babies
can tend not to engage until labour and are highly likely to keep popping in and out of engagement up until delivery.
my son was in and out of pelvis all the time one day he was 2/5 enaged next he was 'FREE' on notes, this was regular
i wasnt concerned tho as i was booked in for elec csec..

sorry been awol for bit ladies. had a few FB dramas that have spilled into real life! any who...cant catch up. lol

nowt to report from here except severe constipation!

Ps Hayley X your new siggie piccie thingy.....love it :cry:

no worries darl
hope alls ok with you..

aww not a kool report, hope it eases up for you soon.. :flower:
xx

MissDior I'll be able to give you a confirmed gender in 3 days. I'm getting super excited. I can't wait to find out what this little one is.

MissDior I'll be able to give you a confirmed gender in 3 days. I'm getting super excited. I can't wait to find out what this little one is.

Ohh exciting!! :happydance:

Oh and can anyone tell me when i can go to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy? in my area we have to go to the doctors and do a urine sample for them to send off to the hospital and then go get the results in a few days time when the doctors ring ... but people keep telling me i cant go till 6-8 weeks?

I know from where I'm from they would not see me until I was 8 weeks along to confirm pregnancy but I'm in the US.

maybe phone and ask the surgery? Poor you having to do a urine sample, what a pain in the arse! Luckily my doctors just take your word for it, I've seen a lot of women get stressed at doctors because their tests are so crap and so cause the FRERs we use are more sensitive, we're getting the results doctors don't get until you are further along. Give them a call
Congrats!!! x

Oh i hope they do confirm it or ill feel like a total plank :dohh: i must be pregnant! iv took several test 3 clear blue digi's 2 said 2-3 weeks and one said 1-2 weeks then iv took 2 tesco ones which both came back 2 lines! and i took a few cheapys off ebay which were all faint but that was really earlier then the digi's :dohh:

i just want to get the confirmation over with so i can at least look forward to me seeing midwife again and get my scan letter through post :happydance: think itll cheer me up alot! xx

I just seen your join date, I didnt realised you joined so soon after me - youre an oldie too :)

I think i reconise your name from before im unsure though :haha:
but oh well :wave: your here not all that matters :winkwink:

:wohoo:
and omg that flew Round :happydance:
xx
loads of :blue: vibes to you :happydance:

I'm due 2nd jan :thumbup:

I used to be 2 girlies but changed my name to 3 girlies coz I defo wasn't having anymore babies :rofl:

I'm due 2nd jan :thumbup:

I used to be 2 girlies but changed my name to 3 girlies coz I defo wasn't having anymore babies :rofl:

lol i remember you
il add you to page one..
good luck with pregnancy Babe.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back