~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

posting everywhere cus i cant believe am able to say :blush:

99 DAYS TO DELIVERY

:wohoo:

:hi: 3girlies!

Miissdior wahoo! That's not long at all!

I just want time to hurry up and be aug already
:flower:

hows you keeping hun?
x

I'm good thanks! I'm at that stage where it feels so close but so far all at the same time?

Also you never know you might have a wriggler this time :thumbup:

i dont think so, am here at the mo, almost chewing the hands of myself worried sick abou movement.. have felt him 'enough' times today , that if i went up l&d tey'd think im crackers but goin hours without feeling him

i seriouslly cant believe how quick your pregnancy has gone.. its like almost may :happydance: xxx

:blue:Good luck mommyof3girls:blue:

Hope your little man has a good old wriggle today MiisDior.

We're off to visit my family for a few days, lots planned which I'm looking forward to but I'm feeling completely zombified with this pregnancy insomnia :coffee:

hes probably doing alot of sleeping to go with all that growing

nice to know im not the only one with 3 girls who would like a boy this time round. will be happy either way but this is def my last baby.

on another note.....my doppler arrived today!! yippeee hopefully will hear my baby's HB for the first time!!!

nice to know im not the only one with 3 girls who would like a boy this time round. will be happy either way but this is def my last baby.

on another note.....my doppler arrived today!! yippeee hopefully will hear my baby's HB for the first time!!!

Actually I have 4 girls. When I joined in 2009, I had the 3 girls and didn't think the name through too well. This is our last also. I made the hubby get snipped two weeks ago.

:yipee: Today is the day. Sorry for all the pointless posts. I'm just getting very excited.

Also I broke out the doppler this morning and I found the little one hiding down low with a heart rate of 143 bpm. Music to my ears.

I'll update when I get back this evening :yipee:

Good luck today Mommy if I'm not to late!

Girls I'm proper starting to panic now, not sure what I need, how I'm going to cope with two! I'm planning to start my hospital bag over the next couple of weeks but cant remember what I need :dohh:

Actually I have 4 girls. When I joined in 2009, I had the 3 girls and didn't think the name through too well. This is our last also. I made the hubby get snipped two weeks ago.

lol my name isnt well thught out either. im actually E,L and H's mummy. could only pick up my hb/pulse on the doppler! was worried enough to buy the stoopid thing and now i cant find nugget hiding in there. trying really hard to not phone the mw and have a chat. scan on 18th may not sure i can wait to mae sure he/she is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->