~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

So excited for you mommy :wohoo:

Had my 12 week scan yesterday at 10+6. Have to go back in 2 weeks as chichi was too small to do the nuchal but measuring bang on 10+6 so really really chuffed. Plus bonus scan
Here's my new love.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/9fba6e56.jpg

congrats :yipee: not really a surprise i bet though :haha: team pink is by far the best ;)

Actually I had a feeling that this one was a boy. I was wrong. I feel bad for my hubby. A wife and 5 daughters

Chele
Lovely pic hun.. :flower:

Mommyof3girls
huge congrats on anotha girl
how special wow.. :flower:

PinkClaire
have you made a list Babe of what you need for hosp.
iv tried start cus my head like a sieve.. how you feelin?

E&L's mummy

have you tried on an EMPTY bladder?
i can NEVER find hb when bladder is full
was same with cayden pregnancy too.. and Baby oill i find better than ultrasound get for better sound.. i can still on days have alot of difficulty tracking down my lil ones hb, your lil one cud be jus lying further to back and in odd position.. hope you find it soon:flower:

awww congrats mommyof3girls, ive got a feeling i'll have another girl too :thumbup:

Aww congrats mommyof3girls. Wow 5 daughters, thats pretty impressive. So pleased all is well with baby.

x

Congrats mummy. And omg welcome back 3 girlies not been on in a while. Cant believe im 31 weeks today eekk xx

Happy 31 weeks Rach :)!

Oh and im picking my wee sample results
up today obviously itll be positive well it better
be as i took 2 more tests the other day for OH
and they both came positive straight away! :)

overall took about 10 tests :dohh: but
hopefully things will move forward now :)!

Arghhhhh ladies, I am still here, 4 days overdue and no signs!! Please send me some labour vibes!!

labour dust on route cattia :dust:

i just told my sil that im pregnant & she said "if its another girl give it to us to save you the agony" :growlmad: then after a minute she said congratulations, pee'd me right off!!

its proper annoyed me, i got so protective of Sydnee when people were almost dismissing her & saying next one might be a boy, i'm not having it this time aswell. I just want my baby safely in my arms boy or girl, urghhh i wish id never told her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->