• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Hi ladies. I am still few days away from my testing day. Nothing much other than some cramps and bloating. Hope to see your BFP ladies.

Fx for you fairyy :)!!

I just tested out of curiosity, seeing as my temps are still high, bfn, as expected. The high temps are really confusing me :/ argh! hope you guys are having better luck :)!

af was supposed to be due yesterday, and i woke up this morning with no spotting so i dont know what that is supposed to mean lol. temp is at 98.1 this morning. how about you? how are you doing, any symptoms?

Af is due tomorrow...I think. Since my last period was so weird, I don't really know what to think. I'm not really feeling "pregnant," so I'm really nervous. My bbs are still a little sore, but not as much as they were last week. It's just different because I never have sore bbs, except for when I took clomid several months ago. This wait is just killing me.

Trying to figure out how to post a picture...just checked my cm and it is very white and stretch....sorry if tmi

Can anyone see this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
I'm not sure but I think I can see a very feint line :)

yes i can see..wow congrats...how many dpo?

I'm about 24 DPO so a bit scared but took ages to
Get a positive with my son x

I'm about 24 DPO so a bit scared but took ages to
Get a positive with my son x

wow thats a good news.try frer

im 17 dpo and it gives me a liitle bit hope:happydance:

I'm actually 28dpo and petrified of doing a frer in case this is an evap! Best of luck to you. X

Hi ladies! I hope thats a line :) i can see something very faint so thats a good thing! Def try first response :)! Had a major temp drop today, 97.2 so thats my sign to move onto the next cycle.. lol best of luck to you ladies :)

Superdrug random urine!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 40
wow wow wow..you did it

congrats...

did you have any symptoms while waiting that long

Tons and tons. Greasy, spotty, boiling hot, moody as hell, tired and fullness in womb. No changes to breasts at all. Good luck to you all xxx

So pleased for you :)

Babypleasee has af arrived?

I'm more confused than ever, yesterday i checked my cm and it was white and quite stretchy, and just now I had quite a lot of clear ewcm on tissue when I went to the toilet (tmi sorry) what could this mean? Surely it can't be o this late in cycle? This is day 31 I think??!! Help!!!

Edit: just dtd and hubby said I was very wet, more than ever before!!!

Congrats on your bfp! Yayyy :D! So nice to see someone from our little clan get a bfp!

Af was suppose to come on Friday, but Friday wa the day I stopped spotting from Tuesday. So I think af just came early for some weird unknown reason lol. Soon gonna be time to try again! I a week or so, worst thing is my parents will be in town that week so it'll be hard to get some privacy lol hopefully we can figure something out because I don't want to have to wait for another cycle to try :( boo.

Any other good news from anyone today? And new symptoms or anything? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->