• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

I should also add that what i read said that not all people had an implantation dip, and it dont happen with all pregnancies, just a possibility :)

Definitely sounds hopeful :) when was af due? So you can test?

Supposed to be Friday. So whenever this bleeding stops I'm going to test just to see lol

Hi ladies...I am new to this site, and was wondering if I could join in? I am ttc #1. It's been a 2.5 year process so far, but I have PCOS and went through a lot last year to get my periods straightened out, including 2 d&c's. I'm about 8dpo, and due again sometime between sunday-tuesday. I'm not really sure because af was kind of weird for me this last time. Anyway, I have had extremely tender nipples and sore bbs for past 3 days. I have never had this before. Plus, i have had cramping off and on for a few days. Trying to hold out until next week to test. I would love to be able to tell my husband that he's going to be a dad on father's day.

Welcome. I am 8dpo too and I just want to wake up to 14dpo. For us its been 18months of NTNP/TTC. We can test together, I mean on same day. :flower:

Fruitee, good luck for test tomorrow.

Baby, I hope you are one of those women who bleed but get BFP a little late. Hugs.

Thanks Fairyy! still keeping my chin up until the bfn shows! Sorry to hear Fruitee :( know the feeling, but hopefully in a day or so youll get your bfp :) Fx!!!

Hi ladies, how are you all? Im not having the best day!! Could have just burst in to tears in wilkinsons!!! Have any oc you tried superdrug hpt's? Can get 4 for £7 at the moment....

14 dpo BFN..all test finished...not going to buy anymore

Oh no all BFN's ...I hope it turns to BFP soon.
:hug: ladies. But you know, you are not out till AF shows up and light AF can be IB. Everything crossed for my ladies.

So sorry to hear guys! But Fairyy is right! Don't give up yet! Even I'm still hanging on by a thread of hope so :)

Dont give up!! It took me 4 weeks of knowing I was pregnant to getting BFP with my son. I convinced myself I must be wrong and went docs for bloods- (all but beta) all came back normal so he gave me clomid to start ovulation and periods. Got home that same night and got a BFP with a FRER! I swear I see faint lines from tests I took this morning but they are cheap IC's and I have had so many Evaps with them. :/ Easier said than done but I am proof it can happen past 15dpo! x

I'm currently 13 dpo. Bleedng started at 11 dpo, startng to stop now so i think m going to test tomorrow to see whats going on here lol see if its af or ib!

Baby, are you bbt charting ?

EMYJC: Can we see the pic ?

Here you go. I'm being silly though x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
yeah i have been keeping track of my temps:
2dpo- 98.5
4dpo- 97.9
5dpo-98.6
6dpo- 98.9
7dpo-98.3
8dpo-98.4
9dpo-98.8
11dpo-97.2 (bleeding started that morning)
12dpo-98.6
13dpo-98.1 (just checked again it was 98.6)

a couple days i forgot just with the hustle and bustle of mornings lol but for the most part it has been pretty consistent until 11dpo. what do you ladies think??

Here you go. I'm being silly though x

It looks like lines to me!! but i have never seen or used those tests before, so i'm not sure what the evap lines compared to a bfp would look like lol but i really hope its bfp :D!!!

Baby, temp seems to be staying up. Do you have your FF or Ovufriend BBT chart ? Can you post that ?

EMYJC: I think it will be more clear in few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->