Calling all Donor Sperm/Insemination Buddies!!!

Looks like Saturday it is! Also my boobs are killing me! FX it's a good sign!

Attachments

• IMG_6979.jpg
    IMG_6979.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2
I sure hope so Kylas! Just another 5 days and you can start testing! So exciting.

AFM. If I ovulated it would have been late in the night, not giving my body enough time for a proper temp rise or I didn't ovulate and my ovaries just primed all up and then dudded out. There is no more ovary pain or pressure, cervix is def much lower and medium texture, cm is scant and what is there is creamy. If I have a rise tomorrow it should mean I ovulated. If not, Who knows if or when I will. Opk is back to very negative and I shall sop testing for now.

Hope you did! Next 2 days should give you better insight. Hate all this waiting to see what happened deal haha. Where's the fast forward button?

lol it would be nice to have a remote for time control on occasion lol
For now I shall munch these chocolate covered pretzels

lol yeah been craving sugar yesterday and today. Before I hadn't eaten any real sweets in over a week. had my pineapple yesterday and today, it was gonna go bad if I didn't cut it yesterday- so ovulation or not it's being eaten this week.

Dd and I were sitting on the couch a minute ago. Watching her beloved Paw Patrol while waiting for water to boil for dinner. She randomly starts rubbing low on my belly. Then lays her head on it. She know something I don't??

Lol It's definitely possible. Little kids and pets often seem to know things before adults lol

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Things have been so crazy getting the new house ready and getting the old one packed up. We move tomorrow morning so hopefully things will be much slower next week...during my tww of course lol.

I'm on CD15 and have been totally slacking this cycle due to being so busy. I checked my cp yesterday and today and finally peed on my first opk this morning (kept forgetting) and then forgot to check it. :dohh:

I'm supposed to meet my donor tonight and this weekend sometime. Hopefully I can get 2 insems this cycle.

Good luck with all of that! Good to stay busy. Too bad it's now during the tww haha. Mine is dragging by. Hope your insems go well and are timed right!

I'm cd6! Will be testing Monday, cd9. If I don't get my bfp I need a psychiatrist or a priest as I'm having so many symptoms. Had a temp dip today I'm hoping is implantation! Time will tell. Next few days are going to drag!

Wondered where you were Waypast. Hope you get your two insems in.

Kylas, you see to be ultra fertile when it comes to insems so odds are your BFP is coming lol !

Just got my first one for this cycle and met him in person this time. He seems super nice and genuine...also slightly nerdier than I expected from his pics. Since I met him at his work, I knew I'd be inseminating in a parking lot and brought a softcup to keep the swimmers in there close to my cervix. I decided to put the donation straight into the cup instead of syringing it first...seemed to work good until I had a bunch of fluid on my hand afterwards. I think it was pressed that I used (since I haven't had any ewcm this cycle) because it didn't smell like semen. Hopefully it wasn't my donation leaking out from the cup.

Many women have great results from doing it the way you described. FX those little spermies do their job!

They're off like a shot the minute they get in there! People get pregnant without using it so it won't hurt, but they know what to do. They go as fast as they can!

Meeting in person is a little weird. And doesn't get any less weird after knowing them for years haha. Fingers are crossed for you!

I read some success stories from other threads on doing it that way and figured this was a good time to try it. I checked my opk from this morning, and it's not positive but definitely close. I'm thinking I should get the positive tomorrow or Sunday and plan on doing the second insem sometime on Sunday. I was thinking Sunday morning but will probably make it evening if I don't get my positive opk tomorrow.

sounds like your timing should be fabulous!

My opk from this afternoon was super positive!! (Forgot to do it this morning) Thinking my insem tomorrow will be perfect timing.

Just did my second insem...definitely lost some of it during the insertion of the cup.:sad2: I think next time I need to do it lying down but hoping I won't have a next time!

Here's hoping you won't have to worry bout again.You previous one has the better shot to me anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->