~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

I read all the books and im ready to settle down with Twilight all over again on Monday after my long weekend at work!

As for teams...I like them both...:shrug:
But if i had to choose...if you really twisted my arm...i think id have to go for Edward too!!

:rofl: I stopped counting how many times I have read the books :rofl: Im a Twinerd.... :rofl:

Oooo I thought of another line I want to see when they make Breaking Dawn...

You. Got. Food. In. My. Hear.

:rofl:

Breaking dawn is going to be a hard movie to make. Hopefully they make the movie longer then the other ones to fit it all in. I can't wait to see...
Edward and Bella get married and their honeymoon!!

Breaking dawn is going to be a hard movie to make. Hopefully they make the movie longer then the other ones to fit it all in. I can't wait to see...

Me too! But I cant wait to see Renesmee being born too! and how fast she grows!

Me too! But I cant wait to see Renesmee being born too! and how fast she grows!

Yeah, that one is going to be really tricky!! I can't wait to see how they make it work.

:rofl: You've got to love the spoiler button!

New cover for the New Moon book!!
I was always an Edward fan, but after this pic, Jacob is seriously Yum!

Attachments

• 6a00d8341bf6c153ef011571495.jpg
    6a00d8341bf6c153ef011571495.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
Did anyone else feel a icky when Jacob was explaining to Bella
about the whole wolfy protective thing over children, then they marry them when they have grown up?........

Cant remember off the top of my head what they call it!

and then when.........
Bella found out about him and Renesmee

Imprinting

Yeah that is weird....

But the way she explains it as they dont think of it that way, they just want them to be happy and safe...

But I cant look at Jacob yet.... He is 17 in real life.... When is Tylers Birthday :rofl:
Im going to hell :blush:

It was kinda weird to me at first but the more I learned about imprinting I was Ok was the idea.

Yeah I did come round to it when I kept reading, but remember feeling really yuck when i first read it!

I swear I think I am the only person who was like, Imprinting? Oh, thats cool! LOL It so did not phase me because there was nothing remotely sexual about it in the way it was written. Just my opinion but I can see where people would be like... huh?! :saywhat:

I love Twlight too! I'm definitely a Cullen fan - Alice and Carlisle are my two favourite characters :). Can't wait for New Moon to come out!

K x

Oh, not sure if anyone here likes parady videos but I love the Hillywood Show's Twilight spoof music video. I think it's really well done - especially the costumes and mannerisms of the actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKz0gkcgAo

K x

I have just had an interesting thought :rofl: :rofl:

What happened every month when Bella was on AF???? Hummm did Edward stay away for 5 to 7 days????:rofl:

Surely Im not the only one who has wondered this :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"