~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

LOL I can't help picking faults in books, I found all her spelling and grammer errors and picked them all out to OH who just rolled his eyes at me :blush:

:lol: You should be an Editor....

dont get me wrong i really like the books and story (except the end story )...when you think suz and genki we were together to see the movie!! what a great time we had!!!

I know! I wish we could all see it again together this year but maybe once it is out on DVD! :D Eclipse is slated for release in mid-summer of next year too!

So, has anyone on here read the released portion of "Midnight Sun"? (Twilight written from Edwards point of view)

I <3 it!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Also, has anyone read "The Host"? I think I may like that book even better than the Twilight series.

i really really like the HOST !!!!and nice ending :)!

It was a nice ending. That book had me SOBBING at one point. SOOOO good and sooooo emotional!!!!

LOL I can't help picking faults in books, I found all her spelling and grammer errors and picked them all out to OH who just rolled his eyes at me :blush:

Lol become Stephanie Meyers proof reader :rofl:

NO.... You would cut out the good stuf :rofl: :rofl:

Lol no I did really like all the books, I just felt the last one was a bit rushed and the ending was a bit too...happy lol I wouldn't change anything about it though as that's what make the story what it is.

genki, yes iv read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun, i really like it!! I hope she finishes it soon

I read Midnight sun.... just a bummer that its only half done.... I bet that book will be long! Edward is such an over thinker :rofl:

Lol become Stephanie Meyers proof reader :rofl:

NO.... You would cut out the good stuf :rofl: :rofl:

Lol no I did really like all the books, I just felt the last one was a bit rushed and the ending was a bit too...happy lol I wouldn't change anything about it though as that's what make the story what it is.

genki, yes iv read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun, i really like it!! I hope she finishes it soon

:rofl: Ok!

:rofl: so true! SO SO TRUE!

By the way, what books lines do you guys want to see in the movies?

For BD, I want to hear Bella say, "Why am I covered in feathers?" :rofl:

I always giggle when I read her mimic Edward... "Lets see what we can do to ware out Bella Today"

I want to hear Emmett say, "Bout time someone scored around here!" :rofl:

Midnight sun made me all depressed! should never have read half a book!

I know! :hissy:

Hey girls, how are you all pronouncing
Renesmee?
is it just the way it looks or more sort of French sounding iykwim?

LOL I literally pronounce it as Renee and Esme smashed together. LOL

But I just call her Nessie all the time normally! LOL

WOW... I am totally selling myself out as a ubber Twilight nerd. LOL (Oh and just to own how TOTALLY dorky I am, I RP on Livejournal as Esme. :rofl: )

LOL everytime I read it, I swear I pronounced it differently in my head each time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->