Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

nmv

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Anyone else testing around July 4th want to keep me company? :)

I'm having a REALLY hard time being patient this time around.
I had an HSG a week before I O'd (which I hear can increase your chances)...it's also my first Clomid cycle, and I clearly felt ovulation pain on BOTH sides!!!!! So I'm VERY optimistic at least one will stick! :happydance:

FertilityFriend says I should test on July 4th, but I'll likely cave and test on the 1st...I just can't take the wait!!!! :haha:

Let me know when AF is due and I'll update this post.
June 30th
BabyCrazy15 :bfp:

July 1st
Thisismyyear :bfp:

July 2nd
Mrs. and Mrs. :witch:
DobbyForever :witch:
ModernMaven :witch:
RubyFrom2to3

July 3rd
Emiloo :bfp:
KGBaba :witch:
Just1more2 :witch:
salamander91 :witch:
calinina :bfp:
rockstarlove9

July 4th
nmv :witch:
Heatherga2015 :witch:
Trying4first1 :witch:
krbatx :bfp:
MommyOf1Girl

July 5th
Brandy_R

July 6th
hardd2011
jbell157 :bfp:

July 7th
Casey3

July 8th
ipseama

Best of luck to us all!!!
:dust:

(...and below, I've attached my favorite egg-development pic for reference...)

Attachments

• fallopian_tube.jpg
    fallopian_tube.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 37
Hey! I am testing on 3rd July when AF is due but only 2dpo today as I have an LP of 11 days. Trying my hardest to not test any earlier, I usually do but am fed up of BFNs now on cycle #8!!! :nope:

Would you like twins? :baby::baby:

I was originally going to test 3 July if AF didn't show the day before but now I'm thinking I may only get to 1st July! I don't want to test too early as I find BFN too disheartening.

My official test date is July 2nd!

But I'll probably start testing on the 1st as well!

Good luck ladies!

Welcome Everyone! :hugs:

Hey! I am testing on 3rd July when AF is due but only 2dpo today as I have an LP of 11 days. Trying my hardest to not test any earlier, I usually do but am fed up of BFNs now on cycle #8!!! :nope:

Would you like twins? :baby::baby:

I know what you mean, I'm done with all those lonely lines....but this cycle will be different! :)

...and yes, twins would be lovely! I have PCOS which makes it a constant struggle just to ovulate, so I'd LOVE to get my 2 kids at once and not have to go through all this frustration again! :oneofeach: <---- I hope :D

My period is July 3rd. Going to try and wait 3 days after. I waited like that with my son and seen a line right away when I tested 3 days after period due. I am excited. We decided for baby number 2 :)

I would love to wait with you ladies! I am going to try to hold out until July 1 or 2. I am 3-4DPO today TTC baby #2 after an IUD for 4 1/2 years. DS is 4 1/2 and we want a Spring 2015 bundle!! This is cycle #2 for us.

Only a couple of "symptoms" so far. Some cramping, unreasonable sadness and loads of CWCM!

Hi 4th of July Testers (if we can wait that long!),

This is my first TTC and I am 6 DPO, I think. I have been using OPKS for two months never receiving a positive. I had O symptoms though so we BD. I am starting to think TWW is going to make me crazy! Anyone willing to share their symtoms at this point? I have been having bad headaches (very uncommon for me), sharp random cramps, and infrequent heartburn. I really hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me

Hi ladies!! Today is O day and I plan on testing July 5th. I did injectables with a trigger shot this cycle. I too have Pcos so I know the struggle with O. Would love to symptom spot and talk to make these next couple weeks go by :)

Hey! I am testing 4th July! That's if AF doesn't show! This is cycle 3 post MC for us xx

Trying4first-This is our 3 month mark since our ectopic pregnancy! This is our first cycle since :) good luck!!!

I am suspecting I am pregnant. I have a low grade fever. CM/yellow. Cramping and radiating to my thighs. If I could remember same thing happen with DS. Just going to wait it out. We have a very good chance. BD the two days I had EWCM next morning woke up with ovulation pains and watery cm. After that it went to creamy. I am fertile mertile if my levels are right. So hoping this is great signs. I am keeping an eye out for implantation bleeding too. I had it with DS too. Been keeping busy but get obsessed at night lol

Brandy_R, hardd2011 & Trying4first1...I'm so sorry for your losses...I feel for you guys. It sounds like you both have a fantastic chance this cycle!

...and Brandy_R, considering the PCOS, have you made dietary changes? I've been reading that our chances of miscarriage are increased from the insulin resistance so I've been cutting processed carbs like crazy! Now I'm on the most natural-food-diet I can possibly pull off! All in the hope that it will help my next little bean be a super sticky one!! :thumbup:

Only a couple of "symptoms" so far. Some cramping, unreasonable sadness and loads of CWCM!

Me TOO! I've got tons of thin creamy CM, and this morning I cried because my husband said the trash bags I got were a little too short..but I guess I didn't like the way he said it or something..LOL!!! How silly is that!?!! :haha:

Hey hey! I am 4dpo today so CTP says my earliest positive would be July 2nd. Can you put me down as that? Even though I am caving. Using cheapies starting tomorrow and then pulling out a frer on either 6/29 or 7/1 just depends on if I can hold out haha

I had my HSG test a week or so prior to ovulation too! The lady who did it told me this will be the most fertile i've ever been :)) Period is due on July 4th so I will test then. I usually ovulate late on CD 19, so will have to wait until the 4th. Hoping for BFP after m/c last October. Good luck to all!

i also had pains on both sides during ovulation. It's normally one sided.

Hey ladies! TTC baby #2 and am so excited! I plan on testing July 6th. I will only be 10 dpo but that's when I got my BFP with my first. I'm so sorry for everyone's losses and good luck to everyone this go round! Hoepfully we can all join each other in the March Due Date group! FX!!!

Brandy_R, hardd2011 & Trying4first1...I'm so sorry for your losses...I feel for you guys. It sounds like you both have a fantastic chance this cycle!

...and Brandy_R, considering the PCOS, have you made dietary changes? I've been reading that our chances of miscarriage are increased from the insulin resistance so I've been cutting processed carbs like crazy! Now I'm on the most natural-food-diet I can possibly pull off! All in the hope that it will help my next little bean be a super sticky one!! :thumbup:

Me TOO! I've got tons of thin creamy CM, and this morning I cried because my husband said the trash bags I got were a little too short..but I guess I didn't like the way he said it or something..LOL!!! How silly is that!?!! :haha:

Yes I have heard making positive choices will help a great deal with it. I have quit smoking, I drink lemon cucumber water everyday, great and raspberry tea at night. I have never been into much processed foods. We eat a lot of meat and veggies. I have cut back a lot though. I've limited my caffeine also. What have you been doing as far as eating?

Creamy cm was def one of my early signs!!! I don't have anything because I'm 1dpo but love hearing you ladies ahead of me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->