Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

Thanks callnina! I hope your levels come back well. I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Jbell, def looks promising! The frer line is obvious and I think something is catching my eye on the cheapie.

Cali, are you getting you betas done two days apart or just one day? And 19 is a fine number. Try not to stress. Every pregnancy is different. FXed for a h&h9!

Meanwhile in confusing land... temp is down to my usual b**** is here full swing but no spotting, no period, all bfn. I am so irritated with my body

Dobby I'm sorry about your cycle. Your chart was so promising I don't know what's going on.

My body hates me. That's what. The weird thing is, my stepdad is making pasta. I can smell it from a different room. Like I can smell the metallic of the pan over the fire, and it's making me get a headache and want to punch someone. o_O Granted. I'm sure he just didn't turn the fan on and didn't crack a window and burned something because my stepdad is like 72 years old and grew up with my mom being a SAHM lol.

Lol! You sound pretty pregnant to me. Do temps become normal again if you're pregnant or do they stay high? Is it possible you ovulated later?

They stay high. My last pregnancy and the one before I temped after I got my bfp for a bit and it was 98.6/98.7. I am pretty positive I am not pregnant lol just b****y haha except still no blood. I know my gyn said give it a month lol A MONTH who has that kind of patience? I definitely ovulated on CD 18. Opks and temps and cramps all point to that as my O day

Thanks! There's a part of me that won't accept, the bfns until I see some blood or secretly hopes every morning my temp will shoot back up, but I feel like I need to be realistic.

When do you think you are going to see your doc?

10 DPO today I believe and still got a BFN. I have a ton of 'symptoms', so I am hoping that a BFP will show up in the next few days.

I've had:
Tender breasts (they are nowhere near as bad as they were 4-5 days ago, but still a little sore on the sides which isn't usual)

Vivid dreams

Sore throat (granted, my toddler got me sick, but I never get sick)

Insomnia (I was up until 5 am yesterday and I normally am asleep by 11)

Very thirsty

Very warm (although this could have to do with the sore throat, but I mean I have been sleeping with an ice pack on my head because I feel like I'm on fire)

I wouldn't say cramping, but I've had this weird pinching sensation near my uterus on and off.

I think that's about it.

Ipseama those symptoms sound really promising. You should retest in a day or 2.

Dobby I have a yearly pap scheduled for the 14th so I'll let them know, if I am, when I go for that.

AF is finally playing peek a boo. Got some brown spotting. Sure she'll hit full swing tomorrow.

That is awesome! Do you think you'll ask for an early scam or just let it be?

Sorry dobby :(
I think I'd ask for a scan around 8 weeks. That way I'd be closer to a 12 week scan.

I'm out ladies. Af got me on the 4th.

Congratulations to all of you with your BFPs. See the rest of you later in the month!

AF got me too. The 4th was CD1. On to the next cycle. Congrats to all the BFPs, I hope I am one next month!! :) :wine:

AF reared in full force today. I have painful periods, but this is a new level. I wish I could drink at work lol

welp AF got me ON THE FREAKING 4th of JULY!! lol oh well no more symptom watching for me. if it happens it happens.....

Got my BFP today at 12 dpo! So excited! FX for everyone next cycle!

Congrats Jbell! Great news!

Fingers crossed for August BFPs for everyone that AF got.

Thisismy year you should join the March mommies group https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2321007-march-2016-mamas-35.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->