Calling all ladies who have had a positive test!!

First babe, girl, I had some strong fatigue. Feeling hot. But otherwise, no major symptoms. Faint positive at 7dpo and a dark positive at 8dpo!

Second babe, another girl, only had a pinch at 6dpo, uterus felt "full" and was kind of moody starting around 5dpo. BFP at 9dpo!

Thank you so much for these posts!, still have on and of cramps but my boobs still ain't sore ! , let the testing commence starting Monday and keep these post rolling in !, I love reading them , and congrats on your bfp's, new and old 😘 Xx

I noticed actually that every month I was due for af my boobs were sore but when I got my bfp they never hurt at all until after missed af xx

Well first time I took a test and it was positive I just had a hunch. Like I went to pee and all of a sudden I was like "I'm going to take this test..." BAM I was preggars!

I just recently found out I was pregnant again (my son is 4 months old). All along I'd been having symptoms but didn't put 2 and 2 together until I realized my period should have been on and it wasn't. Took a test yesterday and got my BFP! In retrospect I had been napping A LOT more and going to bed earlier and sleeping a long time. I had also been getting requent migraines. Oh, and when I'd wake up I'd feel unrested and kinda unwell- like belly queasy and slight headaches.

I'm 4 weeks 1 day today :)

**EDIT OH I also was having some pretty severe sharp pains like two weeks ago. Like 2 days of sharp pains on my left side where my remaining ovary is (I had the right removed due to endometriosis and an adhesion), 1 day of constant dull throbbing, and then two days of on and off dull pain. I went to the obgyn and got an ultrasound where the said it looked like I had a corpus lutem cyst that ruptured. They said the pain I was feeling wasn't going to go away completely until the fluid behind my uterus was gone. Guess that was the pregnancy getting started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->