Calling all mums of under 2's I need your help!!

trying_4_no.3

mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hey ladies, Ok so I need your help, I have told the ladies in 2nd trimester that I am going to try and guess the sex of their babies based on the experience of mums who already have children, I am going on my experience and a couple of my friends and now I need your help to see if im really onto something....all i need to know is if you got more spots on your face during your pregnany and what sex baby you had at the end of your spoty/spot free pregnancy by replying to this thread, your help is much appreciated and I will let you all know how sucessful I have been once we all find out at our 20 week scans what we are having thank you!!

Well in the first 12 weeks I had loads of spots but then non at all after that. Both times. I had two boys :)

I had three big blotches that looked like big zits but were flat until I was about 15ish weeks, I had a boy.:)

No spots with first Boy, and tonnes with second.

Did nobody else break out apart from me? I always had a spot or 2 on my face and it carried on for at least 2 months after pregnancy. I had a girl.

I had loads for the first 12 weeks, and I had a boy xx

A few for the first 12 weeks and then none at all. I had a boy.

No spots with either and ive had one girl and one boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"