Calling all mums of under 2's I need your help!!

Hi thank you all for your replys....so basically going on your answers my theory sucks then.....because I have had 2 girls and got no spots with either of them and this time round I have so many spots I thought that I was onto something and this must mean im having a boy....so what would you say spots dont mean anything??

Erm....I've bin a spotty bugger with all my pregnancies, boys and girls and always get a really irritating spotty, itchy, dry, excema type rash somewhere on my chin or near my mouth from about 3months onwards:hissy:

I'm sure that was of no help to you...sorry:blush:

LOL thats ok its just I have never had them with the girls and getting them this time I was thinking hmmm maybe it means im having a boy, Ok so what about the side that they layed on in your tummy in the first few weeks do you think this is different depending on what sex your having?? Both my girls layed on the right and this one is on my left!!

I tried to guess using all kinds of ways with our daughter, and nothing was every conclusive. I compared my pregnancy to all my friends, and those on my prego boards/forums and each time the answers varied. I gave up trying to guess and found out at our 20wk ultrasound we were having a beautiful baby girl. :cloud9:

I got spots around the same time of which my period would have been. And had a boy.

no spots- boy
no spots- boy
brown spots under eyes late in pregnany- boy
big red zit right away (still here at 35 weeks) brown splotches on face and red splotches on cheecks and neck- girl

Yeah, my girl uglified me!!!! I've also got a ton of skin tags from her on my neck. She sure is going to be worth it though.

Thank you very much for all of you that took part in this experiment I just wanted to let you all know that both my theorys sucked as baby number 3 is also a GIRL so the fact I have spots this pregnancy and didnt with my previous ones means nothing more than this daughter is a trouble maker!

Are u referring to pimples? I had them more than I used to an I had a girl.

i had no more spots than usual and i had a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->