**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

she LOVES her courtney! absolutely loves her. the big test will best when barry goes back to work though!

Soon as ino im getting regular contractions you girls will be updated, washing babyswing cover an liner, bouncer an Moses basket covers again today then everything will be sitting ready, OH keeps asking can he evict him/her yet, if he comes near me with his willy he'll be in hospital before me lol

That's great nuke, I bet she's all bizz now Lola is actually here! How's Lola doing? X

I just had another sort through Jax's clothes, alot of his vests and sleepsuits are too small. Luckily mum and I are heading into town on friday so, I think a call into h&m may be on the list lol. He is getting so big, I'm thinkin he is between 11 and 12 lb now. Will find out tomorrow morning when health visitor calls.

Bringing Grandma baby clothes shopping is actually the best thing ever. I love it! You just pick out a load of cute things and they pay :haha:. Can't wait till my Mum visits in about 2 weeks :)

Almost every time mum goes into a clothes shop she come out with something for Jax, I think she buys more than me lol, and i'm pretty bad. I just buy most over the internet.

A good thing about him growing out of clothes, is that now he is getting dressed in what we want to have him in, so phasing out all the little cutesy pastels that most people bought him and getting into the more alternative stuff we've been buying

Lillio, poor you with vom and pee! Hope you're feeling better...
Lindsay tender boobs suck (pun not intended!) Hope you can get some relief.
Courtney, could be any day now, so that might have been contractions after all! Every little helps...
Wyntir, enjoy your shopping trip!

I had a nose bleed for the first time in ages today - was not good, I was trying to get B down for a nap - I had to get her to pinch my nose while I zipped up her sleeping bag! Worse though, it bled heavily for over half an hour - I was getting a bit worried then. And I kept getting horrible globby bloody lumps to spit out. 1h40 later it fully stopped... only then did I look on NHS direct and it said if it doesn't stop after 20mins to go to A&E! I texted my MW, I'd a really sore head too, and bad sinus pain on one side. she said to rest and see GP tomorrow, so I think I'm OK, but I've felt rough as a result all afternoon - DH had to leave work at lunch to collect C from school as I was still bleeding at that stage - I phoned the school to say I'd be late and they didn't understand my German, then got me the teacher who speaks English by then I was in tears, and she didn't really understand me either - just heard bleeding it won't stop! DH said when he got back they were going to send a doctor to me! I'll have to apologise tomorrow...

Soon as ino im getting regular contractions you girls will be updated, washing babyswing cover an liner, bouncer an Moses basket covers again today then everything will be sitting ready, OH keeps asking can he evict him/her yet, if he comes near me with his willy he'll be in hospital before me lol

That's great nuke, I bet she's all bizz now Lola is actually here! How's Lola doing? X

really well!! we are both getting the hang of bfing now, Emma kindly lent me her breast pumps so she's currently chugging a wee bottle of boobie juice!

Bringing Grandma baby clothes shopping is actually the best thing ever. I love it! You just pick out a load of cute things and they pay :haha:. Can't wait till my Mum visits in about 2 weeks :)

haha yes!!! so true!!

How are all you lovely ladies, babies and bumps today? :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Reno had her son, 11th may Benjamin James 7lb 9oz

I'm hood dizzy bit achy but plodding along, every wee twinge I'm wondering is it the start of contractions lol how's you? X

Aw it could be any time now for you hun!!! :D

Fab news about Reno :) Lots of babies all coming at once haha :)

I'm good today, had a mad craving for apples at 7am today haha funny thing is I actually hate apples, and would be heaving if someone sat next to me eating one even but this morning I just had to have one and it was sooo delicious!!! :rofl:
Otherwise all quiet for me, lots of stretching and itching going on in my belly and you can no longer tell where my ribcage ends and belly begins where I used to have a really definite line as my ribcage sticks out a bit :)
Less than 4 weeks til my next scan!! :happydance:

I'm starting to get nervous but I jo once it all starts it won't be long till I'm holding my baby. A nice healthy craving! Iv craved coke from a can, I think it's the taste of the tin which satisfies me????
With Eva it was chicken curry an freshly sliced ham oh yum!

X

Aw exactly that's what you should keep in mind when it starts! :) (someone may need to remind me of that advice when it's my turn lol )
Mmm coke from a can is yum but I think it's more the can and the bubbles that I crave because after a few sips I don't want anymore!

Ah making me hungry now thinking about curries and ham haha :) Howw long til lunchtime :rofl:

I had a coke craving at the start of the pregnancy, i bought a can had one sip and then had to throw it out as OH doesnt drink coke.

I received my clothes from M&S and Next, urgh! Why are maternity clothes soooo frumpy! Out of 3 bras, 4 pairs of jeans and 4 tops I am keeping 2 tops (probably) and 2 pairs of jeans (possibly). I will try them on again before I head out to return them!

Why is it so hard to look good pregnant! Sorry I am probably just being a bit picky at the minute as I get to spend the weekend away with husband :thumbup: with friends on the south coast, where OH's ex wife:wacko: lives and is stupidly skinny and all about looks.

Dont get me wrong this is not a jealousy thing or a OHHH B*tch is out to steal my man thing but she is not a nice person and has already commented to friends how "plain" I am and this was when i was skinny and I dont think my confidence can take it. OH doesnt get it as he thinks she is really nice about me....LOL men :dohh:

Reno had her son, 11th may Benjamin James 7lb 9oz

I'm hood dizzy bit achy but plodding along, every wee twinge I'm wondering is it the start of contractions lol how's you? X

Congrats Reno! Is there a birth story anywhere?

Check out my ticker people - 1 year smoke free today! :happydance:

Coke from a tin Even nicer out the fridge, I never really drank coke before an wouldn't be my first pick any other time.

Majella: if you search her name it's the first thread she's posted I can't find it now on this flipping phone!

Men have no idea half the time, unless it's about food with my OH then he pays attention!

X

I had a coke craving at the start of the pregnancy, i bought a can had one sip and then had to throw it out as OH doesnt drink coke.

I received my clothes from M&S and Next, urgh! Why are maternity clothes soooo frumpy! Out of 3 bras, 4 pairs of jeans and 4 tops I am keeping 2 tops (probably) and 2 pairs of jeans (possibly). I will try them on again before I head out to return them!

Why is it so hard to look good pregnant! Sorry I am probably just being a bit picky at the minute as I get to spend the weekend away with husband :thumbup: with friends on the south coast, where OH's ex wife:wacko: lives and is stupidly skinny and all about looks.

Dont get me wrong this is not a jealousy thing or a OHHH B*tch is out to steal my man thing but she is not a nice person and has already commented to friends how "plain" I am and this was when i was skinny and I dont think my confidence can take it. OH doesnt get it as he thinks she is really nice about me....LOL men :dohh:

Oi! Nasty piece of work!!! :growlmad: OH ex's are not fun to deal with at the best of times.

Oi! Nasty piece of work!!! :growlmad: OH ex's are not fun to deal with at the best of times.

Tell me about it! At least there is no kids between them so there is no reason for her to call...she still does but they are less frequent than i could imagine they would be!

Hey girls, at what week should you get your Mat B1 form? I google sit and it said 15 weeks before EDC which would be 25 weeks, right? I am not up at hosp again until 28 weeks. Dunno how I am gonna get round that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->