Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

I'm 2 dpo today - O'd on cd 16. I have had a stuffy nose since then and, as to be expected, and I'm warm (temp rise). Nothing else to report. Excited for something positive!

kaybri I have my fngers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

autigers: Keep your chin up! I'm not looking forward to thanksgiving either. My Husband's crazy sister and our crazy sister-in-law all in the same house...I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep up the nice act. But hey, we got the Alabama Auburn game Saturday :winkwink:!

AFM: I guess I'm DPO 2 :shrug: I got another positive OPK last night...I'm so confused. I thought the "surge" was only supposed to last a few hours. But I don't feel any different...besides occasional shap pains....but cause of endo that seems normal for me....UGHHHHH what's going on with my body???

I showed the hubby the test and he said to just go take another one to see......:dohh: like I can just pee on command.

hazeleyes - I honestly dont want to be anywhere on Thanksgiving bc to be honest my family hates my DH and I am beginning to think they hate me too and DH's dad and step-mom's family definitely hate me, but it's ok I hate them too. :haha: I also have the choice of my mother-in-law's family, but we did Thanksgiving with them last year and plan to do Christmas with them this year. As for the Auburn/Alabama game I honestly dont think I will be able to watch it. :haha: It is possible to get more than one + opk, so you may be fixing to O bc those pains could be O pains too. I would try to keep bding until those opks start getting lighter. GL!!

AFM - 11dpo and another bfn. I'm obviously out this cycle, so I just got to patiently wait for AF to show, which should be tomorrow based on last cycle. The only weird thing is that my temp is still up, and last cycle it was dropping by now. Hopefully that means my lp is going to be longer than 11 days :happydance:, but I doubt it is bc I am pregnant. :(

Tryin - Sorry AF got you. :hugs:

I thought about making a December thread, but I wasnt sure if I would be a part of it. I'm starting to think I may be a December tester now bc I feel like AF is on her way. If no one else makes one, I might try to later when I have more free time.

I'll be making another one tonight, I've been ridiculously busy!

Tryin, I said it on FB, but I'm really sorry AF got you hunnie :hugs: I was really, really hoping this was your month.. :hugs: FXed tightly for next cycle! you really deserve this! :hugs:

aww, hun.. so sorry :hugs:

I'll be posting the December link on here tonight

:dust: for December

hey ladies, here's the link for the December testing thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/805594-december-testers.html

It's also in my siggy

Thanks floridagirl. I'm not sure if I will be a December tester or not, so I'm just going to stalk for right now. :blush: You know all the confusion I'm having with my chart, so no need to explain. :haha:

3 dpo - I had ewcm from about cd 14-cd16 and then it kinda went away. Now I notice that it is back. My temps and etc. point to already Oing. I haven't had ewcm this late before. It's very strange. Otherwise I'm feeling fine. Sore bbs, bloody, stuffy nose.

I'm either 10 or 12 dpo, but doesnt matter, got a bfn and temp dropped some too. I guess I am out this month. Now, just waiting for AF to show. Once she does, I'm off to December, I hope.

I'm either 10 or 12 dpo, but doesnt matter, got a bfn and temp dropped some too. I guess I am out this month. Now, just waiting for AF to show. Once she does, I'm off to December, I hope.

:hugs: hunnie, you're not out yet, chin up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 dpo - I had ewcm from about cd 14-cd16 and then it kinda went away. Now I notice that it is back. My temps and etc. point to already Oing. I haven't had ewcm this late before. It's very strange. Otherwise I'm feeling fine. Sore bbs, bloody, stuffy nose.

do you have a link to your chart?

Yup - here's a link to my chart. FF confirmed O today. Temps still up. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36d4e9

I'm 6 dpo and I get light headedness and headaches of and on all the time, my bbs are super sore, and I have watery cm. It's all so early, of course. But it certainly is a different feeling. I'm pretty tired too. My temp went up .2 today so I hope it's a trend that continues!

Hey everyone I am super confused... so Af is due the 29th. Yesterday and the night before I got sick and it wasn't flu sick... but no bfp ... today nothing... I have a feeling I may be out this month... I have been have lower back aches and aches on the right side of my pelvis .. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->