Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

Tryin and Autigers - Your families sound NUTS!! :haha: Makes for some great reading though, gotta say.

My fam is great. No crazy drama really and I get along with my in-laws. I think spaghetti and meatballs sound fabulous for Christmas, by the way!

Good luck to both you girls in the testing. DH and I have a date night away from DS, so I'll be :drunk::wine: this weekend. Haha!

My family and my in-laws are nuts. I wont hesitate to let that be known. They seriously drive me nuts, especially the in-laws. I swear my mother-in-law's family has to have a birthday party for everyone and I swear it gets old especially bc these people are in their 50s.

I would love to booze it up this weekend bc DH has some friends coming into town that he hasnt seen in over a year, but if I am in my TWW, then I shouldn't. :( I know I definitely will if AF shows though. :D I only have one friend that knows I'm ttc and she told me maybe if I just got drunk I would get knocked up. :haha: I'm not a big fan of drinking, but I might just give it a try.

Thanks and hope you guys have lots of fun :winkwink:

Had my first experience of a close (not) friend post a BFP...it sucked.

They owe us $400 and have 2 hellish children they don't pay attention too...

needless to say...I'm pissed

Had my first experience of a close (not) friend post a BFP...it sucked.

They owe us $400 and have 2 hellish children they don't pay attention too...

needless to say...I'm pissed

That sucks. I know how you feel. My cousin that got knocked up by a married man, has 2 children already that her momma takes care of more than she does.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to really judge anyone, but there some people out there who really need to keep their legs closed. If you have kids that you cannot take care of, then you obviously dont need to have more and those people also seem to be the ones who can get knocked up easily. Then there are the people like us, who want kids or want more and are struggling to have them. Sorry to rant, but when I see am BFP annoucement by someone who doesnt need more kids, I get really angry. :blush:

My family and my in-laws are nuts. I wont hesitate to let that be known. They seriously drive me nuts, especially the in-laws. I swear my mother-in-law's family has to have a birthday party for everyone and I swear it gets old especially bc these people are in their 50s.

I would love to booze it up this weekend bc DH has some friends coming into town that he hasnt seen in over a year, but if I am in my TWW, then I shouldn't. :( I know I definitely will if AF shows though. :D I only have one friend that knows I'm ttc and she told me maybe if I just got drunk I would get knocked up. :haha: I'm not a big fan of drinking, but I might just give it a try.

Thanks and hope you guys have lots of fun :winkwink:

OMG. You just explained DH family, my in laws. Like, IDC if his cousins husbands brother is turning 27. Why do I have to go the birthday party?

I drank twice during my tww. once at 3dpo and once at 6dpo. But tbh, I had damn good reasons to. :dohh:

My mother-in-law even had a birthday dinner for my DH, his sister, and I'm pretty sure she will for his brother and nephew at the beginning of December, but I didnt get one and neither did my sister-in-law. I guess if your not her blood family, you dont get a birthday dinner. Dont get me wrong, my mother-in-law is nice, but she just drives me insane. :wacko: As for father-in-law he's just an asshole period, there isnt one nice thing I could say about him.

I would totally drink this weekend, but I have to be the driver for when DH gets drunk. :drunk: I bet if I even had one margarita I would be drunk :haha: since I haven't had a drink in probably a year bc of ttc.

Cd 9 today. November was a bfn. December will be my bfp.

How is everyone?? A little quite in here today.. 3DPO today! I've had this horrible migraine that won't go away.. Had it for 2 days now.. I look like I'm in a bat cave with how dark I've been keeping my house! :wacko:

28329 - Sorry AF got you, GL in December!!!

Floridagirl - I dont blame you for sitting in the dark. I have had a migraine off and on since cd 10 or 11. I usually dont get migraines until right before AF and during, so your not alone. Hope you caught that egg!! FX'd for you!!

AFM - I have decided that I did get only 1 + opk, so I'm going to put in on my chart later and that will mean I o'd on cd 15, I hope. So that means I am only 7dpo today and I have felt like crap since that day too. I'm going to repost my opk from cd 15 and I would like to know if you girls think the bottom one is + too. The digi above it was just a circle and was done an hour and a half before the 2nd one.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
bottom one definitely looks positive.

I am 9dpo.. got a bfn this morning on a "10mui" ic... still early right?

bottom one definitely looks positive.

I am 9dpo.. got a bfn this morning on a "10mui" ic... still early right?

Yeah I thought the bottom one looked positive too, but I kept telling myself it wasnt bc I never got another +opk. So I just decided to add it to my chart and now it is saying I am only 7 dpo, which would definitely explain my bfn this morning. :dohh: I only did it bc I could have been 9dpo.

9dpo is still a little to early to test bc i keep reading implantation doesnt take place until 7-10 dpo sometimes sooner and sometimes later. Hopefully you will get a BFP in a couple days!! :dust:

I see one + in the pic. Hopefully you get that BFP in a few days!!

Thanks. I hope I do too, but I dont feel like I will. My temps look awful this cycle and last night I just had that feeling I was out and that AF was on her way. I will be a little sad if I dont get a bfp, but its ok bc this cycle gave me way to much stress anyways. I decided if I dont get pregnant then I am definitely going to my doctor, even though I said I wouldn't, bc it will be 2 years in a little over a month and a half since we have been ttc # 2. I'm going to give them hell until I get pregnant since they have been lazy these last 2 years. :haha:

No no no this can't possibly be right. I've been using OPKs and I'm only cd 10 and both the lines are dark as could be (upload pic later I can't figure it out on my phone). This can't be right. I took one then looked at it bout 10 minutes later and thought well it's been sitting to long so I took another and just stares at it this time and both lines are equally dark.

I guess I'm still in for November then if the OPKs are right.

https://i43.tinypic.com/ffbe54.jpg

That looks positive, but it's hard to tell bc the pic is a little blurry. Make sure to bd though. I would also keep doing the opks for a few days bc you might get one or two more positives. GL!!!!

Hey FloridaGirl and everyone from October's thread! Just looking to see who is getting their positives this month!!! After my early mc/chemical we tried again and I am 4 weeks today!! My lines look very different from last month (nice and dark) so I'm really hoping that this one sticks!! Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I miss this thread!!!!:hi:

autigers, my phone sucks! I can't ever take a good pic and we don't own a camera haha.

I'll have to take another pic with my computer tomorrow.

12dpo and another bfn.

AF is due today though and no sign of her. :shrug: I guess she is just late.

hazeleyes - I take terrible pics on my phone too, but they are now even worse than before bc I have no backlighting on the phone.

laylas - Congrats!!

Tryin - Dont count yourself out until AF shows. It may just be too early still. :shrug:

AFM - Decided to test this morning at 10dpo and of course a bfn. :dohh: I dont know why I bother, I've pretty much convinced myself that my body refuses to let me get pregnant. I'm also starting to think I may have not O'd at all. :( I just wish I could have an answer soon bc I dont know how much more crap I can take. I've had two terrible weekends in a row and I have a feeling Thanksgiving is even going to be miserable for me too. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->