Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

So this is my update. I started bleeding (not spotting full blown out bleeding) last night. I assumed that this was what it was and didnt want to think too far into it. At around 1 I woke up with some cramps and after going on for a few more hours I went to the ER. My HCG levels are 26 but they have nothing to compare that to. They did an ultrasound to make sure it is not eptopic (which they think it is) but they said they didnt see anything, which they expected because its still too early. So it can be one of three things 1; pregnacy 2; eptopic pregnancy or 3; a miscarriage. We wont know until thursday when I go in to have another hcg count. If it goes down it is a miscarriage, if it doubles then it is a healthy pregnancy and if it stays around the same it is probably an eptopic. So no answers at all other than my uterus lining is thickening. But bleeding is bad so we are assuming it is a miscarriage.

So this is my update. I started bleeding (not spotting full blown out bleeding) last night. I assumed that this was what it was and didnt want to think too far into it. At around 1 I woke up with some cramps and after going on for a few more hours I went to the ER. My HCG levels are 26 but they have nothing to compare that to. They did an ultrasound to make sure it is not eptopic (which they think it is) but they said they didnt see anything, which they expected because its still too early. So it can be one of three things 1; pregnacy 2; eptopic pregnancy or 3; a miscarriage. We wont know until thursday when I go in to have another hcg count. If it goes down it is a miscarriage, if it doubles then it is a healthy pregnancy and if it stays around the same it is probably an eptopic. So no answers at all other than my uterus lining is thickening. But bleeding is bad so we are assuming it is a miscarriage.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will turn into a pregnancy and nothing else. FX'd for you. :hugs:

hazeleyes - I started around cd 7-10, depends on my cycle length, and I usually use 2 a day one in the morning around 10 and then one in the afternoon. When I start getting nearly + opks I start using 3 a day.

AFM - I'm impatiently waiting for AF to arrive bc I dont really care to wait for O anymore. My body is being cruel to me this cycle, so I just want to start fresh. I know ff is saying I am 7dpo, but I highly doubt that bc I haven't gotten but one + opk and that was on cd 15 and my temp has not stayed up. :dohh: I may have to change my test date if I O later and if I do then I will be a December tester then. :dohh:

How often do you test with OPK? Maybe it was a really short peak and you just missed it on the test. Your temps spiked pretty good today it looks like didn't it?

Mommyof5 - I'm so sorry to hear that. Must be awful sitting there waiting to see if it's a pregnancy or not. :hugs: Keep us posted.

Florida and Tryin - GL to you both! Hope there's a BFP in your futures! :thumbup:

AFM - On CD 4 and my period is almost completely gone, which is weird. The progesterone seems to have messed with my cycle a little. Oh well. I started a liver cleanse yesterday and it's for 2 weeks. Supposed to help remove toxins and any extra hormones that could be causing my infertility. Doesn't hurt to try it. Otherwise, just waiting to start OPK testing. :blush:

I used 1 opk a day on cd 7 and cd 8. On cd 9 I started using 2, and then on cd 13 I started using 3 a day. I'm honestly starting to wonder if I may have O on cd 15, which was the day I got my 1 + opk. Yeah my temp shot up a lot today. I have honestly felt like crap since friday which was cd 16. I've had a headache, hot flashes, been very irritable, backache, cramps, sore bbs, and light headed/dizzy feeling. There was probably some more symptoms but its hard to remember. So I must have O'd bc this is not normal before O. :shrug: I just wish AF would come bc I cant take anymore. :wacko: I've also wondered if my having a cold and taking cold medicine messed with my temps? :shrug: I swear I have had one hell of a week so far, and it is only Tuesday. :dohh: I'm to the point where I might just go see about getting some acupuncture to relieve stress and maybe help me get pregnant.

Cd 13 today. Temps took a nice dip so I should be Oing today or tomorrow at the latest. OPK was almost positive. Testing later today as well. BD'd today to be sure we don't miss our chance! I'm really glad that it looks like I'm Oing earlier again. Gearing up for the TWW.

I've never heard of a liver cleanse. What exactly do you have to do??

There's several different kinds. Mine is a supplement (from Super Supplements). I take 3 pills in the am and 3 before bed. It's a bunch of different herbs, but one main ingredient is milk thistle which is supposed to cleanse the liver somehow. We'll see how I feel after a couple weeks. I was considering acupuncture also, for a stress reliever and fertility stuff.

Hope your symptoms are a good sign!! FX'd they are. :flower:

I might should try that, but I probably need to wait and see what happens this cycle.

Thanks. I hope my symptoms are a good sign too, but I really think it is AF. If she comes, I'm fine with it. Hopefully it will allow me to get my Christmas surprise. I started thinking about my temps and then i realized that we have had some crazy weather here lately and that might be causing my problem. :shrug: It got cold then it got hot then back to cold and now hot again. I think it was nearly 80 degrees here today which isnt a big surprise being from the south.

I started using OPKs yesterday (CD6) I'll just use 1 a day for now and bump it up to 2.

I really wish OH would decide what he wants, because of my endo my doctor said either BC or having a baby would help, but I HATE :nope: BC it makes me go loco :wacko::wacko:.

But at the same time he's not preventing either so I don't know what's up (It doesn't help our friends kids are spawns of the devil so it made him rethink kids.)

mommyof5 fingers crossed everything works out for the better, don't forget to update up tomorrow we're here for you no matter what!:hugs:

Tryin - GL testing!! :dust:

hazeleyes - My DH is pretty much done with TTC(but he's not preventing either) and it is all bc of our DD, who is a big time brat. :brat: So I kinda know how you feel.

AFM - I'm guessing I finally O'd, but I really do not know when. If I put my + opk in and my temp stays up tomorrow, then I o'd on cd 15. I'm not worrying about it though bc I have to be past O and I'm either 6 or 8 dpo. :shrug: I'm just trying to relax and wait for AF or maybe a BFP. :coffee:

Thanks. It was a bfn. Not surprised. Lol.

8dpo is so freaking early. Testing again Friday, 10dpo. I dont have the patience to wait for Af. She is due on the 20th though!

Yeah it's definitely still too early. I dont blame you for wanting to test again in a couple of days. I planned to test on Thanksgiving, but I dont think I can wait that long, so I'm going to probably test at 10 dpo too, but that means I have to wait a least 4 days since I'm not sure if I am 6 or 8 dpo. :shrug: If I am 8 dpo then it will be on 12dpo when I test so I should get an accurate result.

Yeah it's definitely still too early. I dont blame you for wanting to test again in a couple of days. I planned to test on Thanksgiving, but I dont think I can wait that long, so I'm going to probably test at 10 dpo too, but that means I have to wait a least 4 days since I'm not sure if I am 6 or 8 dpo. :shrug: If I am 8 dpo then it will be on 12dpo when I test so I should get an accurate result.

That is still a week away! I am gonna be gutted if I am not pregnant this cycle. DH family (who I dont like/dont like me) his cousin just had a baby and I REALLY dont want to deal with their moronic comments about how cute it is that the baby just took a shit. If I was pregnant, that would make THAT situation livable. If not, I cant see me sitting in the same room as them for very long. :shrug: Probably horrible for me to say that, but whatever.

I know exactly how you feel. If I dont get a BFP I'm refusing to do Thanksgiving dinner with my family bc I will have to hear about how one of my cousins, only by marriage, got knocked up by a married man and how they cant wait for a new baby, blah, blah, blah. I will also have to hear how one of my cousin's(who is 18 and mixed) got his ass beat up by a white boy :rofl: and how his mommy is going to press charges. :roll: I dont want to deal with that, so I'm having to do something I really hate to do, go to DH's dad's house, who is a big time asshole and liar, and eat Thanksgiving dinner, just to try and avoid baby talk. So needless to say Thanksgiving is going to be terrible for me no matter where I go. :dohh:

I know exactly how you feel. If I dont get a BFP I'm refusing to do Thanksgiving dinner with my family bc I will have to hear about how one of my cousins, only by marriage, got knocked up by a married man and how they cant wait for a new baby, blah, blah, blah. I will also have to hear how one of my cousin's(who is 18 and mixed) got his ass beat up by a white boy :rofl: and how his mommy is going to press charges. :roll: I dont want to deal with that, so I'm having to do something I really hate to do, go to DH's dad's house, who is a big time asshole and liar, and eat Thanksgiving dinner, just to try and avoid baby talk. So needless to say Thanksgiving is going to be terrible for me no matter where I go. :dohh:

We alternate thanksgiving. Last year was my family, this year his. His dad usually has thanksgiving dinner with his family and we go there and then to his aunts house. OF COURSE, the year that we were planning at mostly staying at his dads and making an appearance at his aunts, his dad is going to his girlfriends house! Just our luck! DH didnt want to have to deal with that either but refuses to go my family because its his families year. Whatever. They suck anyway. I have a kindle and if AF is here, I will have booze. Thats all I need to make me a happy girl. :)

I am actually excited about the actual day of thanksgiving though. I LOVE thanksgiving because of all the AMAZING food. Mashed potatoes, green beans, roles, stuffing OMG. Cant wait to eat it all!

On christmas, my family has Italian. Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, and more italian food. DH thought it was weird the first time he had christmas dinner with us. He was like "UM, why are we eating spaghetti??" I just about died laughing. I didnt even think it would be out the norm for him. BUT my family is full of full blood italians, we have to have spaghetti with homemade sauce and meatballs (YUM) because the guests would get really angry if we didnt!

We try to alternate where we go too, but we have to split it between 3 different places. I've never had Thanksgiving dinner with Dh's dad, but we have gone over there after we ate with my family. The bad thing is we have to travel and hour and a half just to get to my parents and his dad's houses. When we do holidays with DH's mom, we only have to go across town and only takes 5 -10 mins at the most. If I dont get a bfp, then I'm gonna do something some friends of ours suggested, go to a football game, tailgate and just get drunk.

I love Thanksgiving too, but when I do it with my family I never get to eat stuffing/dressing bc my grandmother puts huge chunks of eggs in hers and it is also green. :sick: I also have to fight with the "fatties" just to get one serving, I never get to go back for seconds. :cry:

For Christmas our dinners are just like Thanksgiving :roll:, typical southern white folks. I would love to have Italian instead. I do have an Italian uncle, but they live in Ohio, and I've only ate a couple Italian meals with them, but they are by far the best I have ever ate.

We try to alternate where we go too, but we have to split it between 3 different places. I've never had Thanksgiving dinner with Dh's dad, but we have gone over there after we ate with my family. The bad thing is we have to travel and hour and a half just to get to my parents and his dad's houses. When we do holidays with DH's mom, we only have to go across town and only takes 5 -10 mins at the most. If I dont get a bfp, then I'm gonna do something some friends of ours suggested, go to a football game, tailgate and just get drunk.

I love Thanksgiving too, but when I do it with my family I never get to eat stuffing/dressing bc my grandmother puts huge chunks of eggs in hers and it is also green. :sick: I also have to fight with the "fatties" just to get one serving, I never get to go back for seconds. :cry:

For Christmas our dinners are just like Thanksgiving :roll:, typical southern white folks. I would love to have Italian instead. I do have an Italian uncle, but they live in Ohio, and I've only ate a couple Italian meals with them, but they are by far the best I have ever ate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I HEARD THAT!

1 dpo today - happy to have O'd on CD 13 and not CD 17 like last time. I never really did get a solid positive OPK but I did have a bbt shift today so that clued me in. Here's to a positive TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->