Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

hey ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend..

annabelle, changing your date now..

welcome SLCMommy, adding you now :flow:

No idea when I am testing yet but I'll join you ladies here!! :D
It's nice to have the women on this group to talk to about TTC stuff... the hubby tries to pay attention but just doesn't get it *lol* :)

No idea when I am testing yet but I'll join you ladies here!! :D
It's nice to have the women on this group to talk to about TTC stuff... the hubby tries to pay attention but just doesn't get it *lol* :)

I know what you mean. He tries to pay attention and ask questions, but most of the time all he really wants to know is when we can :sex: or gets a glazed over look on his face when I talk about it. :shrug: That's okay with me since I have girls here to talk to about this stuff.

Nothing much to report here. Still about a week out or so until O, so I'm just biding my time. Have been temping and it's not going well. My chart is all over the place b/c I wake up a lot throughout the early morning, so I don't think it's super accurate. Oh well.

I figured I come over here and check on you girls.

annabelle - My chart for this month is crazy. I woke up about an hour earlier than I needed to for a week straight. I normally take my temp at 5:15, but I've just taken it when I wake up to go pee here lately. Yesterday I had to take it at 3:30. I'm just glad FF was able to give me crosshairs for sat and that was the day I O'd. I also wake a lot through the night, so I've been having to stay up to about midnight before going to sleep. When I do that, I get at least 3 hrs of sleep, which is best for bbt. Hopefully your chart will stabilize soon.

I figured I come over here and check on you girls.

annabelle - My chart for this month is crazy. I woke up about an hour earlier than I needed to for a week straight. I normally take my temp at 5:15, but I've just taken it when I wake up to go pee here lately. Yesterday I had to take it at 3:30. I'm just glad FF was able to give me crosshairs for sat and that was the day I O'd. I also wake a lot through the night, so I've been having to stay up to about midnight before going to sleep. When I do that, I get at least 3 hrs of sleep, which is best for bbt. Hopefully your chart will stabilize soon.

I know I'm supposed to have at least 3 hours of good sleep to do the bbt and I think I can tell when I do on my chart and when I don't. Seems to vary by about .3-.4 degrees. I'll keep trying to do it for this month.

Heard from your dr yet? Hope you can get tested soon!

Nothing really to report, it's my fertile week so I'll be BDing until Friday, because I am trying to sway for a girl using the SM.

I know I'm supposed to have at least 3 hours of good sleep to do the bbt and I think I can tell when I do on my chart and when I don't. Seems to vary by about .3-.4 degrees. I'll keep trying to do it for this month.

Heard from your dr yet? Hope you can get tested soon!

No, my dr's office never called me. I guess I'm going to have to call them tomorrow morning. I really need to get my progesterone levels checked Friday bc that is 6 dpo, since I can't get it checked on Saturday. If they won't change my appointment, I'll be 11 dpo when I go in and AF could show up by then or I could be pg.

Hello ladies! Well put me down tentatively for November 14th. If my test date changes, I will inform! :dust: to all!

hey ladies! welcome saitiffeh! I'm adding you now :flow:

My dr appt went well this morning, got some Provera and getting some Clomid, supposed to start it on CD5 :yipee: also getting an HSG test!

Autigers - Hopefully you'll be pg by next week and won't need that dr test!!

Florida - Good luck with the Clomid! What's hsg?

Thanks! I really hope I am, but I'm trying not to think about it. If I think about it too much, I'll start to worry.

An HSG is test where they inject dye into the uterus to see if there is any blockage in the tubes, and if there is, it usually get flushed out by the dye. I only know bc I had one done in March.

autig- is the dye test painful at all?

having achey pains (nothing sharp or severe) on my left side. could that be ovulating? (my O is on the 23rd)

Yeah, an HSG does hurt, but it's only bc they are opening your cervix and injecting dye into the uterus. It causes painful cramps when the dye is injected, but afterwards it's not too bad just mild/dull cramps. When I had mine I took 2 ibuprofen before and it helped out a little. It sounds worse than it actually is, but then again some people can tolerate pain better than others.

yup, Autigers is right.. I've heard some people say that it doesn't hurt, and some who complained about how painful it was, i do think that has to do with everyone's own tolerance for pain though.. my dr said to just be sure that I take some pain meds first.. I've got to do the test on CD5, I think AF should be here sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Hi all, not much going on over here, just a lot of bd! as im on cd12 and waiting to O, no idea when as last cycle i o'd on cd29! it was my first cycle off bc pills so wasn't too worried, really hope this cycle is more 'normal'!
Fx'd for my +opk!! then +test hehe

Today is my O day! :happydance: I seriously felt like this day wasn't going to come! Hopefully in 6-7 days i'll get an early BFP, but if not I'll retest in November. AF is due on November 7th, so hopefully I will have GOOD NEWS before that!! Please keep your FX for me & baby dust to all!

Good Luck SLCMommy and happy BDing ^_^

Today I FINALLY found my thermometer so I can get to my charting. Leave it to my 3 year old to grab something I just bought and lose it for a month. Hurray! Now hopefully my OPK comes in the mail soon :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->