Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

I'm secretly hoping she doesn't have the baby until tomorrow. :haha: \.

ME TOO. Lol.

And I dont look at any pregnant women with envy at all! I am so super excited for my cousins who are pregnant, although I am not happy that my brothers girlfriend is pregnant as I KNOW she did it on purpose (not a good thing) and I hate her.

I am happy for DH cousin because they are excited about it but I still think what she is doing is stupid.

I understand about making things harder for myself but I dont actually think that I am. This is frustrating on its own and just having all these pregnant women thrown in my face makes it that much harder. I dont envy them for being pregnant and me not being pregnant. I just dont understand why for literally my entire family, it was easier than hell for them to get pregnant but for me I have to take medicine and get poked and prodded during my cycle. That just isnt fair! However, life isnt very fair. I am really happy for women who are happy to be pregnant and for women with babies and I dont look at them with "well, it should have been me." I look at them like "I hope my time is soon." if that makes sense.

Sometimes we all just get those days where it feels like it isnt going to ever happen and that pregnant women around you just suck. Lol. I'm just having one of those days!

LOL. I understand where you are coming from. What you are feeling is 100% natural :) It's like...your happy for those who DESERVE to be pregnant! lol! You think your brothers GF trapped him at all?

DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED. I am 100% SURE she did this on purpose to trap out entire family, not just him. She is freaking weird and like keeps hugging and kissing my family and were like "bitch, will you back off? Nobody likes you!" Which is true.. although my brother doesnt have the best taste in women (which is weird cause my brother isnt ugly or anything and could do WAY better) but this girl is like GAG times a million. She has given him two STDs since they have been together and is constantly cheating and trying to act like all ours best friend. She is annoying.

Crap, I got started. haha I had to make myself stop.

hey ladies, been MIA.. trying to keep my mind off of TTC while i'm waiting on AF to arrive.. Just finished my last Provera pills yesterday, now just waiting for AF.. I hope she's here between Saturday and Monday!

Kaybri, rihanna and bec, I've added you all :flow:

I think Im down for November 15? Maybe haha I still haven't figured out my cycle yet.

tryinfor1- - Wow. I can see why you dislike her so much. She gave your brother STDS...not once, but twice? So gross. And now she's pregnant? Lovely. Why didn't your brother use a condom? LOL (Bet your asking yourself the same question).

AFM, I'm just keeping crampy...I can't wait to get to the point where I can test to see if I am PG or not. I have the 2WW

DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED. I am 100% SURE she did this on purpose to trap out entire family, not just him. She is freaking weird and like keeps hugging and kissing my family and were like "bitch, will you back off? Nobody likes you!" Which is true.. although my brother doesnt have the best taste in women (which is weird cause my brother isnt ugly or anything and could do WAY better) but this girl is like GAG times a million. She has given him two STDs since they have been together and is constantly cheating and trying to act like all ours best friend. She is annoying.

Crap, I got started. haha I had to make myself stop.

Sorry about your brothers nasty gf. :hugs: I have a sister-in-law that I cannot stand, but then again the whole family cant stand her. :haha: I know its not the same situation, but we all get stuck with someone we dont want around our family!

AFM - Sign me up for November. I don't know what date, but when I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Auti- You make me smile. "Sorry about your brothers nasty girlfriend'..... lol! ;)

After reading what I typed, it sounds kinda mean. :blush: I'm not meaning to be mean, I just meant she is literally nasty bc of the STDs. I think I need to watch what I type. :haha: I believe mentioning my sister-in-law got me a little angry when I was typing that.

annabelle - Thanks! :) Me too! As far as you being "mean", I don't think you were. Sure, STDs happen but she is CHEATING on this poor guy...No wonder tryingfor1 is about to ring her neck :finger::grr::gun:

AFM, The 2WW isn't driving me crazy...:wacko:...YET, but than again, I don't have any pregnancy tests in the house. I think it's easier to wait when you don't have any. My DH got paid today so when I run to Wal-Mart i'll probably pick up a few. He is telling me to just go to the dollar store to get them, but I'm thinking I want to invest in Clearblue or something. I Know, it's a little more expensive but I don't want to risk of thinking "Am I...or am I not?" :nope: I guess I'm just trying to keep busy. I put in some :laundry: earlier and I just did the :dishes: , but I really need to go hop in the :shower: soon. I hate feeling like sweaty hammered poo....hehe :haha:

I am so glad you ladies are on my side! I sometimes hate bitching about her cause you never know if people are gonna be like "what is your problem!!?" You know what I mean? Lol.

She really is nasty. NOBODY is mean for saying that whatsoever. I cant tell my brother what to do, nor will he ever listen to my advice. He is six years older than me.. just turned 26. So he is a grown man and nothing I can do. :shrug: I guess just go on hating her.

AFM

cd5.. and bored. AF is still spotting, DH is bitching cause he wants to get laid, and we tried to go to an amusement park today and got there only to find out it was closed.. so we have to go later tonight which is gonna suck since DH has work and I have school in the morning. Oh well.. we have to use these tickets.

I also have this long lost sister that I found over facebook last December (we hadnt talked in about 15 years) and I told her DH and I were ttc and she was all of a sudden ttc with her boyfriend whom she is constantly breaking up with because she decides she loves him, then she doesnt, then she does and so on and so forth. She thinks she knows everything about ttc and tries to tell me stuff that is totally wrong. I am just super glad that I did my own research through this whole thing and didnt listen to her. I feel like I could write a book with how much I have learned over the last six months!

Tryin - Sorry your having such a difficult time with your family. :hugs: I'm not going to judge you bc we all need to vent sometimes.

I'm still not sure what date I'm testing, but I'm sure it will be during the week of Thanksgiving. I'm just waiting to hear from my doctor about what he wants to do.

tryinfor1 - LOL your family sounds just as nuts as mine!

They are nuts! Lol. But I love them, my FAMILY that is. Hahaha

cd6 and bored STILL. The amusement park was a great time though! We had so much fun! I used to my monitor this morning (that I said I wasnt going to use) since I had a 27 day cycle last time. I got a low today as expected..but I am expecting to get a high by Monday or Tuesday. :)

:happydance::happydance: Finally got my + OPK!! Woohoo! Also finally getting some EWCM, so I'm ready to :sex:

It's several days later than I thought, so Florida, can you change my date to the 14th?? :dohh:

took a pregnancy test. it was BFN but than again, I am only 5 dpo and took it at noon, LOL...

GL annabelle!! :sex: as much as possible the next couple of days. :winkwink:

SLCMommy - It's just probably way to early to test, so you still got a chance!!

AFM - Just patiently waiting for AF to be over with. Also, got no answers from my doctor today, so I've got to go the whole weekend with no answers. :growlmad:

6 dpo - I have had 2 fall back temps in my chart. One at 2dpo and then one again at 5 dpo. Both times I have shot right back up again. This is abnormal for me normally. Could be something. Could be nothing. Last night I had pinching cramps on my left side and into my hip. Today it decided to migrate to the right. I had the hardest time going to sleep last night. Plus, I have a stuff nose too. I think that is due to a cold going around, but it's annoying nonetheless. I wish I wasn't so bloated. I would prefer my pants fitting. Every pair hurts me!

7 dpo - today I had (and have) a sudden bout of nausea. It hit this evening - the thought of food make me feel like vomiting. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->