Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

:hi:

I will be testing November 18 if AF doesnt show by then!

Welcome!! Here's hoping November is a lucky month for us all! :dust:

Lolalei - Hope you get your ++ OPK soon!

Well, I'm getting closer to O. Will start the OPKs later today and hope to get that :D in the next few days. Temping is a disaster, but everything else seems to be on track. Lots of :sex: and fun. Plus, it's my bday in 5 days, so things will be good for me this week. :thumbup:

Thanks!

I start clomid tomorrow. I hope this cycle goes by quickly! lol

Thanks!

I start clomid tomorrow. I hope this cycle goes by quickly! lol

Good Luck, TryinFor1!​
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! That you soon will have a BFP that ends up with a happy, healthy, sticky bean!!

2 dpo today. I had O pain a few days ago on the right side for a few hours and on Sunday on the left for a few hours. Super weird for me. This afternoon and evening I began getting cramping, mainly on the left side but a bit on the right as well. It's a little unusual for me. I don't get this kind of cramping this early. Bbs and nipples are sore too. I'm passing it off as just another odd occurrence, but there it is. I have already O'd so it could be post-O cramping or something. I hear it happens.

Tryin, I've added you :flow:

welcome kaybri, what testing date would you like me to add you to?

cd3.. starting my clomid tonight!

Fingers crossed for November!

I'll be testing november 4th!

Still have cramping today 3dpo - nipples are sore.

My thermometer died yesterday!!!
*sobs*
First my son stole it, then it dies. NOOOoooooo :'(
*grumbles*

Having a bit of a down time right now.. I think the clomid makes me sad. Lol.

I am tired of hearing of new family members that are pregnant after trying for a month! It so isnt fair! I am like the only one in my family that has had trouble getting pregnant!

DH stupid cousin (I say stupid because I hate her (and no, not because she is pregnant)) is getting induced today.. OMG. listen to this! Her due date isnt until November 1 but since her mom was born on the 26, she was born on the 26, and her sister was born on the 26, she wants to make her baby born on the 26 so the doctor agreed to induce her. Sorry but that just sounds stupid to me. They werent even all born in the same month so like who cares? I thought DRs were supposed to wait until your due date and if the baby hasnt come out to induce you. Or if something was going wrong in the pregnancy they would induce you early. Apparently, in Missouri, all you have to do is ask to be induced and they will do it!

I am going onto month six. I know there are lots of ladies who have been trying longer but this is really starting to get to me! lol. I just want to be pregnant and my baby!

November is getting closer. Hopefully we get some bfp's very soon!!

Tryinfor1 - I know how you feel. Everyone I went to school with is pregnant for the 2nd/3rd time or they have like 3 or 4 kids already. I also keep seeing people with like 5-6 kids that aint even 2 years apart, it's very frustrating. As for the cousin, I agree she is stupid for what she wants done. I'm secretly hoping she doesn't have the baby until tomorrow. :haha: I had to be induced on the 26th of Feb, my due date was the 29th, only bc I was having trouble moving bc I was so big. Hopefully you will get your BFP, along with all the other girls!!

AFM - I'm over here bc I believe I will be joining you all soon. I had a huge temp dip today, which means AF is going to show up today sometime or tomorrow. :growlmad: This sucks bc if she shows that means I probably have a lp defect and my cycle would only be 25-26 days this time.

tryinfor1 - I'm really sorry that your feeling so down. I'm also really sorry that you have to see others around you get pregnant so easy and you are having a hard time getting to the point where they are. I feel like, no matter if you are trying for two months, six months, a year, three years, etc... a BFN is heartbreaking, regardless. :cry: When you are trying for something, and someone else gets what you want it is easy to look at them at say that it's not fair...or even compare yourself to them somehow, someway. There is a great quote that I love, it's "Most people would rather be certain that they are miserable, than risk being happy" - Robert Anthony. I think this applies to you because you are sure you are so sad because of your feelings, (which, don't get me wrong...your definitely entitled to them and I feel the exact same way when I get my BFNs) but when we hear the good news of pregnancy, we should really try our best to be happy for that person. A pregnancy is a blessing, doesn't come easy for some, and the notion that any kind of a life will be brought on earth is to be celebrated. I know you want to be pregnant so bad, and please don't think I am knocking your feelings. They are 100% valid. But, lets face it, going into situations like that with envy will only make YOUR journey that much more of a struggle and you will, if you haven't already make this process harder on yourself. Baby dust to you!! :)

Having a bit of a down time right now.. I think the clomid makes me sad. Lol.

I am tired of hearing of new family members that are pregnant after trying for a month! It so isnt fair! I am like the only one in my family that has had trouble getting pregnant!

DH stupid cousin (I say stupid because I hate her (and no, not because she is pregnant)) is getting induced today.. OMG. listen to this! Her due date isnt until November 1 but since her mom was born on the 26, she was born on the 26, and her sister was born on the 26, she wants to make her baby born on the 26 so the doctor agreed to induce her. Sorry but that just sounds stupid to me. They werent even all born in the same month so like who cares? I thought DRs were supposed to wait until your due date and if the baby hasnt come out to induce you. Or if something was going wrong in the pregnancy they would induce you early. Apparently, in Missouri, all you have to do is ask to be induced and they will do it!

I am going onto month six. I know there are lots of ladies who have been trying longer but this is really starting to get to me! lol. I just want to be pregnant and my baby!

I've been trying for almost a year now; it does get very frustrating. Hang in there and try to get through the next few days. I've heard Clomid can wreack havoc on your emotions. :hugs: If I wasn't trying, I probably wouldn't hardly even notice all the pregnancies and babies being born, but of course, we all focus on what we don't/can't have. Good luck to you and hopefully this will be your month!!

AFM - I've had a couple days of bloating/cramping, so I think that + OPK is only a day or so away. I've had 3 - so far, but I feel that it's coming. Little later than normal, but whatever. Still not hardly any CM though; good thing I have preseed as a backup if I need it.

I'm secretly hoping she doesn't have the baby until tomorrow. :haha: \.

ME TOO. Lol.

And I dont look at any pregnant women with envy at all! I am so super excited for my cousins who are pregnant, although I am not happy that my brothers girlfriend is pregnant as I KNOW she did it on purpose (not a good thing) and I hate her.

I am happy for DH cousin because they are excited about it but I still think what she is doing is stupid.

I understand about making things harder for myself but I dont actually think that I am. This is frustrating on its own and just having all these pregnant women thrown in my face makes it that much harder. I dont envy them for being pregnant and me not being pregnant. I just dont understand why for literally my entire family, it was easier than hell for them to get pregnant but for me I have to take medicine and get poked and prodded during my cycle. That just isnt fair! However, life isnt very fair. I am really happy for women who are happy to be pregnant and for women with babies and I dont look at them with "well, it should have been me." I look at them like "I hope my time is soon." if that makes sense.

Sometimes we all just get those days where it feels like it isnt going to ever happen and that pregnant women around you just suck. Lol. I'm just having one of those days!

ME TOO. Lol.

And I dont look at any pregnant women with envy at all! I am so super excited for my cousins who are pregnant, although I am not happy that my brothers girlfriend is pregnant as I KNOW she did it on purpose (not a good thing) and I hate her.

I am happy for DH cousin because they are excited about it but I still think what she is doing is stupid.

I understand about making things harder for myself but I dont actually think that I am. This is frustrating on its own and just having all these pregnant women thrown in my face makes it that much harder. I dont envy them for being pregnant and me not being pregnant. I just dont understand why for literally my entire family, it was easier than hell for them to get pregnant but for me I have to take medicine and get poked and prodded during my cycle. That just isnt fair! However, life isnt very fair. I am really happy for women who are happy to be pregnant and for women with babies and I dont look at them with "well, it should have been me." I look at them like "I hope my time is soon." if that makes sense.

Sometimes we all just get those days where it feels like it isnt going to ever happen and that pregnant women around you just suck. Lol. I'm just having one of those days!

I get it. We all have those days. :hugs:

Can I be added please? AF is due 9th Nov. On cd19 now, Ovulated cd18 hopefully. 2WW!!!

ME TOO. Lol.

LOL. I understand where you are coming from. What you are feeling is 100% natural :) It's like...your happy for those who DESERVE to be pregnant! lol! You think your brothers GF trapped him at all?

4 dpo - started to get cramps this evening and hip pain (on the left side). I didn't have any this morning, just that dull feeling. I have two new canker sores in the inside of my mouth that are annoying me and my nipples are still tender and a little dry too.

The temp drop I had at 3dpo went right back up to 98.2 today. It's a weird fallback but I haven't had one before so it weirded me out.

4 dpo - started to get cramps this evening and hip pain (on the left side). I didn't have any this morning, just that dull feeling. I have two new canker sores in the inside of my mouth that are annoying me and my nipples are still tender and a little dry too.

The temp drop I had at 3dpo went right back up to 98.2 today. It's a weird fallback but I haven't had one before so it weirded me out.

I'm at 3 dpo & having the same exact cramps/hip pain, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->